Well Designed/Subtle Jersey Options?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Point

by Point

Maximilian wrote:
Fri Jul 24, 2020 8:01 am
Came across Universal Colours yesterday - https://universalcolours.blog/.
Now that I'm interested in. Looks like some really subtle classy kit visually. Thank you for the heads-up.
Road - Burls Custom Ti
All Year - Rove ST
Gravel - Carbonda CFR 696
Instagram

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

dolophonic

by dolophonic

looks a lot like penis (PNS) to me..

flying

by flying

dolophonic wrote:
Sat Jul 25, 2020 3:28 pm

First thing I thought back when they started was that &
also too close to PMS :roll:

Why would anyone want to be such a billboard anyway for an expensive company?
Why some companies expect you to be ok with having their big logo's all over kit?

Point

by Point

dolophonic wrote:
True, but without the PNS written across it.
Road - Burls Custom Ti
All Year - Rove ST
Instagram

Ypuh

by Ypuh

I like MAAP and Torm. MAAP is a little bit expensive, but offers a quality clothing that I havent seen from other brands (not saying those don't exist). I just buy the best combination of quality, fit and looks and usually end up paying too much if you want it all.
Cervelo S3 - 7.3kg
Time ADHX - 8.7kg

okimy

by okimy

My favourite so far is Endura, their Pro SL line jerseys are the best fitting ones for me so far. It's quite hard to find stuff that doesn't flap around the waist when you're built like a crossbreed between a stick and a wasp.

Maximilian

by Maximilian

Point wrote:
dolophonic wrote:
True, but without the PNS written across it.
I can't buy any of their kit for this reason. Too much pisstaking potential, pun intended...

Sent from my COL-L29 using Tapatalk

flying

by flying

okimy wrote:
Sun Jul 26, 2020 7:09 pm
My favourite so far is Endura, their Pro SL line jerseys are the best fitting ones for me so far. It's quite hard to find stuff that doesn't flap around the waist when you're built like a crossbreed between a stick and a wasp.
I have been mostly using Endura this past year & agree it is good kit.
Both their FS260Pro & ProSL lines

gravity

by gravity

Have anyone bought this Sportful Monocrom jersey care to share some feedback? Looks really cool in pictures and price is not too bad either.
The Monocrom is made in one color, treated with a resin and then dyed in a new color. The result is a garment that is literally unique, every single time, thanks to differences in absorption. This is the essence of Monocrom. A jersey with a unique style, just like yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gravity

by gravity

gravity wrote:Have anyone bought this Sportful Monocrom jersey care to share some feedback? Looks really cool in pictures and price is not too bad either.
The Monocrom is made in one color, treated with a resin and then dyed in a new color. The result is a garment that is literally unique, every single time, thanks to differences in absorption. This is the essence of Monocrom. A jersey with a unique style, just like yours.

I pulled the trigger and got the grey ones as the pic above. I absolutely loved it. Very reasonably priced. The band around the waist is quite thin so not sure if this will be an issue in the long run tho.

mogwaiboi

by mogwaiboi

I just ordered an Isoles jersey after seeing it mentioned here. $105AUD delivered via DHL is very reasonable, and it looks pretty damn good in the pics!
Fingers crossed the L fits me well.

https://isoles.cc/collections/jerseys/p ... sert-green
Canyon Ultimate CF SL
Canyon Grizl CF SLX
Open U.P.

Point

by Point

mogwaiboi wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 12:25 pm
I just ordered an Isoles jersey after seeing it mentioned here. $105AUD delivered via DHL is very reasonable, and it looks pretty damn good in the pics!

I'm keen to hear your thoughts. I never made the purchase in the end but might do providing the feedback is good. They've added a lot more kit since I last looked.
Road - Burls Custom Ti
All Year - Rove ST
Instagram

mogwaiboi

by mogwaiboi

Point wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 2:43 pm
mogwaiboi wrote:

I'm keen to hear your thoughts. I never made the purchase in the end but might do providing the feedback is good. They've added a lot more kit since I last looked.
No problem, I'll let you know :D
Canyon Ultimate CF SL
Canyon Grizl CF SLX
Open U.P.

mogwaiboi

by mogwaiboi

Point wrote:
mogwaiboi wrote:

Just an update on the jersey, I used it for the first time today. With a forecast of 30c it was a pretty hot morning, and unfortunately this jersey shows up sweat marks on the green panels. It does dry pretty quickly, but still not ideal! Saying that the material is super stretchy, thin and very comfortable to wear. But, the pockets are made out of the same stretchy fabric, so if you do like to carry a bunch of stuff it's probably not the best choice. Similar to my old La Passione jerseys, the pockets bounce around a bit if loaded up.

The sizing is not as small as I thought - I got an L and it's around 47cm armpit to armpit. A quite relaxed fit on me being 172cm and 73kg. With the stretch I could have gotten an M for a more fitted choice.
Canyon Ultimate CF SL
Canyon Grizl CF SLX
Open U.P.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Point

by Point

mogwaiboi wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:23 am
Point wrote:
mogwaiboi wrote:

I'm keen to hear your thoughts...
Just an update on the jersey...
Interesting. With the stretch, comfort and habit of showing sweat; the material sounds very similar to that of the LeCol Hors Categorie. Purely let down by the liquid absorbtion.

Thank you for the fit review too, the fit sounds ideal for me, a little more relaxed.

Thanks again for the feedback!
Road - Burls Custom Ti
All Year - Rove ST
Instagram