Merlin Inferno – with a little bit of yellow

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

iamraymond

by iamraymond

Stunning photos as always! I love the yellow accents with the matt black frame. Just the amount of pop without being overbearing.

Where did you go for your bike fit?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Konsi

by Konsi

iamraymond wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 1:44 pm
Stunning photos as always! I love the yellow accents with the matt black frame. Just the amount of pop without being overbearing.

Where did you go for your bike fit?
Bcyclet in Plan-les-Ouates. I did some photography work for them, and sometimes helped out as ride leader, and got a fit and some other bike things in return.

87D9BE9E-2B00-4936-8EFA-84AA19C040FF.jpeg

fiti

by fiti

Amazing color and beautiful build. Indeed great photography!
fiti

Konsi

by Konsi

After my bicycle was stolen, and eventually recovered (read the whole story here: https://konstantinkleine.de/archives/72 ), I had to convert it to road bike configuration for the Chasing Cancellara in early July.

The weight is now at exactly 8.05kg, including 73g for the front light (without the battery pack), pedals, bottle cages, and the front mount for Garmin & Light from Rotor. That was pretty much my goal in the beginning.

Last edited by Konsi on Fri Sep 23, 2022 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Serkie

by Serkie

Great bike, AMAZING photos.

Enjoy!

Maddie

by Maddie

That shot in the rain is pure drama. Fan-tas-tic!!

iamraymond

by iamraymond

I just read your blog about your bike getting stolen and your adventures to recover it. Reading about the bike theft makes my blood boil. Hope someday someone cuts offs the hands those thieves.

You’re a great story teller btw.

Vadd

by Vadd

Ok, I think I'll just be another one who admires your build and your photos. Big Kudos! Also, I've been having a similar color scheme in mind for my first weight weenie build and I'm super excited about how great it worked for you!

BTW, could you share the size of your frame? I'm going to add the weights to my weight weenies website if you don't mind, and having the size would be very helpful.

Kinda happy to up such a beautiful thread ;)
Kona Rove 2021
Poison Chinin 2020

https://www.buildyourbike.co

Konsi

by Konsi

Vadd wrote:
Thu Sep 22, 2022 9:21 am
Ok, I think I'll just be another one who admires your build and your photos. Big Kudos! Also, I've been having a similar color scheme in mind for my first weight weenie build and I'm super excited about how great it worked for you!

BTW, could you share the size of your frame? I'm going to add the weights to my weight weenies website if you don't mind, and having the size would be very helpful.

Kinda happy to up such a beautiful thread ;)
It is a medium/54 frame. After I got the Scott, I have converted it more towards triathlon, different saddle, longer stem etc., probably I should take some more photos :)