SRM Pro data => Steffen Wesemann

A light bike doesn't replace good fitness.

Moderator: Moderator Team

zakeen
Resident Pro

by zakeen

by looking at the data, I dont think he is in form. I dont that thats a hard set. I wonder what he would do when he's in form?

the_taaboo

by the_taaboo

You will see it imediately: Wese will start his in the season with his first competition at Saturday, the "Het Volk"

Cheers
Taaboo
Think about the lightest part on your bike? Your brain! -Use it and do not buy any component, but the one which suits your riding style...

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

zakeen
Resident Pro

by zakeen

I was talking about his training SRM data. I am sure he is inform now. He will kick ass! :)

rico

by rico

I'm sure he will, but it does look strange that he needs 380 watts to deliver 35kmh. At my interval speed of 55kmh, my turbo says I'm putting out 320 watts - but its calibration is probably shot...

As someone said, he could be on a turbo using resistance for higher power at lower speeds. But that would mean he's on a turbo for three hours.....that's a very long time to be sat on a turbo.... :shock:

rico

zakeen
Resident Pro

by zakeen

when doing a set like that its not the hard to do that many hours on a mag, I think the longest I have done straight on a mag is 5-6hours. But you have to sometimes.

rico

by rico

The most I've ever done on turbo is two hours - and that was last night. It was horrible. Guess that's why you're a pro and I'm not :)

rico