Leeze Boomboard Rocker Plate

A light bike doesn't replace good fitness.

Moderator: Moderator Team

joesch

by joesch

Looking for first hand experience with the Leeze Boom Board rocker plate - www.leezeboomboard.com
Not exactly cheap at 300EUR but considering the BOM for a DYI project and my limited DIY skills, the pricing seems reasonable. Would be good to hear some real life impressions.
Thanks! Johannes

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

glepore

by glepore

Crazy. Got a circular saw and a drill? Under $100 usd for the parts.
Cysco Ti custom Campy SR mechanical (6.9);Berk custom (5.6); Serotta Ottrott(6.8) ; Anvil Custom steel Etap;1996 Colnago Technos Record

joesch

by joesch

Well, I agree it is not a bargain. However, without the tools and the required skills (not to mention the work space) I am looking for a "just works" solution, not a DIY adventure. Aparently Wiggle also offers a cheaper alternative. Would be good to get some first-hand experience.

TheDoctor

by TheDoctor

I have the Wiggle one - similar shape as the Leeze but different material and inflatable balls instead of springs. Judging from the photos the Leeze looks a bit better made. The Wiggle one works very well though, satisfied with it. Got it on sale, noticed that the price has increased since then.
An alternative is Bike Access, which is tailor made to specific trainers. I like the flexibility of designs like Leeze's and Wiggle's though.