Garmin Edge App - Ultimate Pro Cycling Data Field

A light bike doesn't replace good fitness.

Moderator: Moderator Team

javier87gav

by javier87gav

jlok wrote:
Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:57 am
Yesternight I rode with the Ultimate data field with Xert data fields on separate pages. No problem at all.

What I like the Ultimate is the colored area of power zone. Thin line at the top showing the clock and essentials is very nice.

The W'bal white on green field is too small and too difficult to read on my 830. Would be great to change bgcolor according to the four W'bal zones in Golden Cheetah.

Nice work OP, keep it up.
Thanks @jlok. I've been trying to find the W' bal zones colors in Golden Cheetah but I can't find them, can you please show me were to find them?

About the white text on green color, I guess you are using the night mode on your Garmin. I've uploaded a new version, 2.9, fixing that. Thanks for pointing that out.

Regards.

jlok

by jlok

@javier87gav maybe this could help on the W'Bal Zones.
https://github.com/GoldenCheetah/Golden ... WPrime.cpp
Rikulau V9 DB Custom < BMC TM02 < Litespeed T1sl Disc < Giant Propel Advanced SL Disc 1 < Propel Adv < TCR Adv SL Disc < KTM Revelator Sky < CAAD 12 Disc < Domane S Disc < Alize < CAAD 10

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

javier87gav

by javier87gav

I've released a mayor update. Please check it out and let me know your thoughts 😀

javier87gav

by javier87gav

Some pictures of the app after the new release:

Shrike

by Shrike

Nice work guys - can I ask if there’s any way to get a fat burned estimate the way Xert has?

That’s one of my favourite metrics since getting into polarised where you spend a lot of time in Z1 POL and that metric I find helps you commit to the zone as it’s good for burning fat and you can get some epic numbers going too with a bit of discipline.

Don’t like paying for Xert anymore. But I do miss that metric.

jlok

by jlok

Shrike wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 11:19 pm
Nice work guys - can I ask if there’s any way to get a fat burned estimate the way Xert has?

That’s one of my favourite metrics since getting into polarised where you spend a lot of time in Z1 POL and that metric I find helps you commit to the zone as it’s good for burning fat and you can get some epic numbers going too with a bit of discipline.

If you stick with Z2 I think it's fine for fat burn. But yea, the Xert Fat/Carb datafield is nice.
Rikulau V9 DB Custom < BMC TM02 < Litespeed T1sl Disc < Giant Propel Advanced SL Disc 1 < Propel Adv < TCR Adv SL Disc < KTM Revelator Sky < CAAD 12 Disc < Domane S Disc < Alize < CAAD 10

javier87gav

by javier87gav

Shrike wrote:

Do you know which formula they're using tocalculate it?

Shrike

by Shrike

javier87gav wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:12 pm
Shrike wrote:

They like to make everything sound very clever and proprietary (and I'm sure a lot of it is), but I've a feeling this one comes from some other source. Will look and ask around. If anything comes up I'll let you know :)

NordicSal

by NordicSal

javier87gav wrote:
Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:28 pm
Some pictures of the app after the new release:

Thanks, I will give it a try and let you know - looks great!

javier87gav

by javier87gav

Shrike wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 3:55 pm
javier87gav wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:12 pm
Shrike wrote:

They like to make everything sound very clever and proprietary (and I'm sure a lot of it is), but I've a feeling this one comes from some other source. Will look and ask around. If anything comes up I'll let you know :)
Thank you Sir! I appreciate it :)