Share Rouvy subscription

A light bike doesn't replace good fitness.

Moderator: Moderator Team

oreiarias

by oreiarias

Good morning

I'm in my first subscription paid month in this application and I have to say it's really awesome!

Anyway, if there's any user that is subscribed or is going to subscribe, how about sharing the subscription?

The application provides 3 different profiles/users per subscription. So paying 5€ better than 15€, am I right?

Greetings from Spain

Sent from my Mi MIX 3 using Tapatalk

liketoride

by liketoride

That is what I did because I didn't want to pay 15/mo. I have my wife, her brother and me on the sub.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Primera23

by Primera23

Hi, I currently use RGT (free user) but I was looking into rouvy aswell. I got 2 friends that also like to join. So we would share a subscription. Only question for which I cannot find an answer: can you use these subscriptions at the same time? Ideal we woul be able to ride with/against each other. If anyone knows, i would gladly hear it!

3Pio

by 3Pio

Primera23 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:54 pm
Hi, I currently use RGT (free user) but I was looking into rouvy aswell. I got 2 friends that also like to join. So we would share a subscription. Only question for which I cannot find an answer: can you use these subscriptions at the same time? Ideal we woul be able to ride with/against each other. If anyone knows, i would gladly hear it!
As i understund possible to ride in same time, and to share between 3 peoples (who can ride in same time).. And sharing is limited to 5 devices (included original owner of subscription)

ms6073

by ms6073

Primera23 wrote:
Wed Jan 06, 2021 2:54 pm
Only question for which I cannot find an answer: can you use these subscriptions at the same time? Ideal we woul be able to ride with/against each other. If anyone knows, i would gladly hear it!
Short answer, yes. The wife and I have shared a premium Rouvy membership from the start and we always ride togerher (trainers are side-by-side), and typically on the same route assuming the terrain is not too aggerssive.
Last edited by ms6073 on Thu Jan 07, 2021 3:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
- Michael
"People should stop expecting normal from me... seriously, we all know it's never going to happen"

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Primera23

by Primera23

Great, thanks!!!