FS: 2022 BMC Teammachine SLR01 One 58cm $7200 Shipped in the CONUS

Moderator: Moderator Team

LedZeppelin007

by LedZeppelin007

You all may have followed my saga with Zipp 353s in the Hookless thread. The wheels that come on this bike are warranty replacements. While I have no reason to believe that they are unsafe, particularly with the tires that are fitted, you should know that I’ve decided to sell this weapon of a bike solely on my experience with those wheels.

This is a near perfect condition, 58cm, top-of-the-line, BMC Teammachine SLR01 One. It features BMC’s best and lightest all-rounder frame and integrated cockpit, full SRAM Red AXS with Quarq Power Meter, and Zipp’s best lightweight aero wheels (the 353 NSWs which alone retailed for $4400).

I made a few choice upgrades:

-Changed the 10-28t specced cassette to a 10-33t

-Added SRAM Red “Blip” Shifters in the climbing position (under the tops)

-Replaced the SRAM bottom bracket with a BBInfinite Ceramic BB (well known as the best BB for SRAM Dub cranks that money can buy)

-Installed the brand new Goodyear Vector 30R NSW tires made for the best possible fit and aerodynamics for the Zipp 353

I’m unaware of any damage.

Measureables:

-175mm crank length

-42cm bar width

-48/35t chainrings

-10-33t cassette

Of note, the saddle in the picture (a Specialized) is my saddle that travels with me from bike to bike. The saddle included with the bike is a Selle Italia SLR Boost Superflow Kit Carbonio.

Because it’s WW, it weighs a touch over 7.2kg without pedals but with the chain catcher and Garmin mount. I have very heavy bar tape (Silca) and a relatively heavy saddle on there, so dropping some weight would be easy.

I’m willing to consider reasonable offers.

I’m also willing to sell a la carte for the following amounts should I be confident I can sell the other components too:

1) Frame, Seatpost, BB, and Cockpit: $2700
2) Wheels and Tires: $2700
3) SRAM Red Groupset (full): $1400

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com