Aerosensor “Body” Package $700 Shipped in US

Moderator: Moderator Team

LedZeppelin007

by LedZeppelin007

I’m selling my somewhat recently acquired Aerosensor unit and Body position sensor (as has been featured on numerous YouTube channels and in magazines recently). It’s been use by Lidl Trek for position optimization and equipment selection.

Comes in original packaging. It’s in perfect shape except for a small scuff on the body sensor where I somehow knocked it off the mount (not easy to do) on my first ride with it. It still works fine.

There are frequently software updates and communication from Barney, the owner and technical force there.

For me, I just don’t need it. I now have a reasonable sense of my CdA and I care somewhat less about testing more helmets against one another.

Of note, you need a modern Garmin head unit to use these devices. You also need a direct force power meter and a speed sensor (preferably one that uses magnets instead of an accelerometer). The device uses a ConnectIQ app to record and display data.

It has been somewhat buggy with x40 Garmins, but that should soon be completely fixed. It runs smoothly on x30 units.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com