FS: EXS Aerover 36cm x 100mm

Moderator: Moderator Team

gurk700

by gurk700

I know a lot of people are waiting on the EXS to come in stock. So someone might need this.
I'm moving to a stock set up on the Lab71 that I've been testing on my second evo that suits me better.

It comes with handlebar, stem cap (unlike the photo, the top of stem will be flush with this cover. I just don't use it), bearing cap cover and the adapter thingy for Cdale EVO gen4 which makes it a perfect match for the new evo.
If you need this for another brand / model bike, contact EXS. They have been very responsive in my experience. I ordered a converter cap piece thingy after purchasing the handlebar (originally had it for cervelo soloist but never installed it on that bike). Don't remember the price (wasn't too much). I do remember it arrived very quickly.

It's still on the bike so don't have photos of it separately but it's SUPER clean. I rode it maybe 5 times? It's on my Lab71 which I barely ride as Evo3 is my daily rider (both in my signature if you wanna look at the EXS)

There's a "EXS" decal on the side right now, white, but it's just a sticker on top and will peel right off if you don't like it.

$400 including shipping to the US

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com