Lauf Seigla

The spirit of Grav-lo-cross. No but seriously, cyclocross and gravel go here!

Moderator: Moderator Team

tenja

by tenja

So, kind of on a whim, I ordered a Lauf Seigla Frameset to build up on a mullet setup. Can't find the weight of the frameset listed anywhere. Anyone have one of these, or have any relevant weights?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

blueridgemtns

by blueridgemtns

Congrats! You got just a frameset?

I don't know the frameset weights but my xs True Grit with an XPLR Race (aka Force) build weighs 18 lbs. I think the weight difference between the True Grit and Seigla frames/forks is negligible.

blueridgemtns

by blueridgemtns

To be clear, that's with no weight weenie component swaps, although the e13 carbon wheels it comes with are stupid light, aka 1200 grams light.

tenja

by tenja

Oh yeah. I'm not really concerned. I'm not slim myself. Actually buying the Lauf as I know it's built beefy. Just really wondering about frame weight for curiosity. When I'm 90 miles into a race in the crap, I need to know my bike won't be the issue.

tenja

by tenja

blueridgemtns wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 8:20 pm
Congrats! You got just a frameset?

I don't know the frameset weights but my xs True Grit with an XPLR Race (aka Force) build weighs 18 lbs. I think the weight difference between the True Grit and Seigla frames/forks is negligible.
Thanks man. Yes, bought just a frameset as I have wheels, and want to go mullet out back with eagle components. In hindsight I could have bought the middle build and sold all the components, but the build part is most of the fun for me.

LeDuke

by LeDuke

Any reviews from owners yet?

Looking hard at the Seigla.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GregR

by GregR

I have a Seigla and I love it. It's a nice bike. The redesigned tail seems to soak up bumps nicely, and the fork does its job. Overall, the value is great. I couldn't find anything close when you look at the components and frame at that price.
I have not regretted buying it and would do it again for sure.

daneferrari

by daneferrari

tenja wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 3:36 pm
So, kind of on a whim, I ordered a Lauf Seigla Frameset to build up on a mullet setup. Can't find the weight of the frameset listed anywhere. Anyone have one of these, or have any relevant weights?
Congrats!

smartyiak

by smartyiak

Prices (for U.S. customers) reduced. Anyone have/ride the rigid.

I know everyone says: juut buy the fork. But I'm really pushing the budget limits as/is. It's come down to the Siegla (weekend wireless (Rival AXS w/ AL wheels) vs. the Grizl 8 1by (GRX810 w/ swanky DT Swiss carbony goodness). (I don't need the huge tire clearance of the Siegla...I'd just ride an MTB if I need 2.2).

parleez1

by parleez1

Anyone riding a Lauf Seigla? Interested in your feedback on the bike. I'm looking at the Pro Wireless model with Sram Force 1x and the Grit fork. The complete package looks like a very good deal for $4,490. What bikes would you compare it to? I have a road bike so I don't need one bike that will be used for road and gravel. I'm still unsure of 1x, thought I'd go 2x, but haven't found the bike I like yet in 2x at the right price point.
Appreciate any feedback.
Thanks!

parleez1

by parleez1

Anyone else with feedback on the Seigler? Thanks!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com