Lightweight Bolt On Top Tube Bag

The spirit of Grav-lo-cross. No but seriously, cyclocross and gravel go here!

Moderator: Moderator Team

bigevil

by bigevil

On my Aethos running a swift industries bag (which I love for its size and weight!)
For my gravel days I've been running a Rogue Panda Alamo which rules but they're quite $ and it's actually heavier than the cheaper and slightly larger Oveja Negra (which bolts on) and looks great!

All that said in past year two Cervello, BMC, and a few others have very slick bolt on bags and wondering if anyone has any great options I'm missing. ~.9-1L seems optimal space wise
Last edited by bigevil on Sat Jan 14, 2023 4:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

jfranci3

by jfranci3

Just run those bags. I thing they're the same bag. I have the Cervelo/focus/everyoneelse bags and it's a nice bag.
None of them can hold a pretzel or spare winter gloves, get a mini frame bag.

The bolt spacing is the same as any bottle cage. In any case, there's no bag that weighs enough to warrant caring about the weight.

bmCube

by bmCube

I use the xlab stealth pocket carbon. It's maybe a little smaller, but enough for some food, small powerbank......

tenja

by tenja

I use the Dark Speed Works 983D and 980D on two gravel bikes. Love them. I thought the zipper would be annoying or get mucked up, but years later and they still work fine. I don't even bother to remove them for washine the bike. Just empty the bag, and hose away.

https://www.darkspeedworks.com/sp483D.htm