New Cannondale Gravel/Cyclocross?

The spirit of Grav-lo-cross. No but seriously, cyclocross and gravel go here!

Moderator: Moderator Team

fizzaz

by fizzaz

DrimeOser wrote:
Sun Aug 06, 2023 8:40 pm
I never really got the Supersix SE. Same weight and same geo than the admittably very good SuperX. But, only the tube shapes were actualized while a lot of old quirky tech like pressfit bb and Ai rear end were carried over. Also, the builds are terrible and the framset is nowhere to be found. First, those builds were super expensive, now they are on sale everywhere.
Maybe finally get rid of the wide bb and Ai and offer some nice build options and that thing would be a contender for an awesome racy bike.
I would be on this frame right now if it weren't for the things that you listed. The ai rear end is the single dumbest bike decision I have ever seen and I will never let that go.

Cuypmeister

by Cuypmeister

Good morning experts!

Quick question: the Cannondale Supersix Evo CX has the following wheels:

Rims
DT Swiss R470 db, 28h

Now, originally this bike came with a 10/11 speed body for Sram 11 speed cassettes. I have converted it now to Rival AXS Xplr, so I need an XDR body for these wheels. Does anybody know if these specific DT Swiss R470 wheels can be converted with relevant body? If so, does anybody know which one i need to purchase for these specific wheels?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Cuypmeister

by Cuypmeister

Good morning experts!

Rims
DT Swiss R470 db, 28h

Now, originally this bike came with a 10/11 speed body for Sram 11 speed cassettes. I have converted it now to Rival AXS Xplr, so I need an XDR body for these wheels. Does anybody know if these specific DT Swiss R470 wheels can be converted with relevant body? If so, does anybody know which one i need to purchase for these specific wheels?

Tifosiphil

by Tifosiphil

Cuypmeister wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:23 am
Good morning experts!

Rims
DT Swiss R470 db, 28h

You are probably looking for an XDR freehub for these hubs; Formula CL-712. Not too sure if you can actually get an XDR freehub for these to be complete honest. You may need to contact them directly for a part code

Cuypmeister

by Cuypmeister

Tifosiphil wrote:
Thu Aug 10, 2023 10:45 am
Cuypmeister wrote:
Good morning experts!

Rims
DT Swiss R470 db, 28h

You are probably looking for an XDR freehub for these hubs; Formula CL-712. Not too sure if you can actually get an XDR freehub for these to be complete honest. You may need to contact them directly for a part code
Cheers, thanks!

matcav

by matcav

It seems the CX/SE is also getting an update with delta steerer and full cable integration

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxVc00QRs7L/?hl=en

DrimeOser

by DrimeOser

This looks promising! Hopefully, the new model will have gotten rid of the Ai and the Pressfit bb. The geometry and ride quality has always been awesome.

Sockman

by Sockman

Anyone seen anything suggesting a release date or availability of this update?

Krabba

by Krabba

Hi!

I have a Supersix Evo SE 2023 i a would like to change my 2 speed chainring to 1 speed.
Do someone know if its 47mm chainline wide dub
crank Rival will fit?
I will only change the right side since its a Rival ai crankset.
Last edited by Krabba on Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:13 pm, edited 6 times in total.

ghdana

by ghdana

Sockman wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 2:34 pm
Anyone seen anything suggesting a release date or availability of this update?
Gotta think it is coming by summer, my LBS was selling the current one for $3500 trying to get rid of them this winter.
7.7kg Allez Sprint
9kg Exploro Ultra

cerro

by cerro

Cuypmeister wrote:
Good morning experts!

Rims
DT Swiss R470 db, 28h

You can't, there isn't any. Searched all over for it last year. Too cheap Formulahub

cerro

by cerro

Krabba wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 12:19 pm
Hi!

I have a Supersix Evo SE 2023 i a would like to change my 2 speed chainring to 1 speed.
Do someone know if its 47mm chainline wide dub
crank Rival will fit?
I will only change the right side since its a Rival ai crankset.
Right side is the same the same, so wide no matter if which right arm you put on. So just to choose how light/expensive you want :)

Krabba

by Krabba

Great😊 thanks

cobc11

by cobc11

cerro wrote:
Mon Feb 05, 2024 9:15 pm
Cuypmeister wrote:
Good morning experts!

Rims
DT Swiss R470 db, 28h

You can't, there isn't any. Searched all over for it last year. Too cheap Formulahub
Part number you are looking for is K81012. Its the XD FH body for those formula hubs. Same hub and FH body is used on the 2022 EVO Rival AXS.

Dancressy

by Dancressy

bet1216 wrote:
Fri Jan 07, 2022 6:41 pm
I got my Supersix Evo CX a week ago. Stripping it down right now because I want a GRX Di2 2x set up. If you are in the US and can go to chicago I know a bike shope there had a CX in a 54 as of the last week of December (they will not mail it).

Here mine is on the work stand in the garage:Image
Hi there. First post here. I'm building up the same spec as you, I have a brand new frameset in the Lachlan Morton colour way.

Wondering did you finish the build and how it looks? Which 2x chainring did you use, and how did you route the di2 cables into the frame I do t know if it looks a bit clunky them going into the top of the downtube?

There seems to be a new version coming wot the same triangle steerer as the ssevo4 road bike, which allows for fully internal routing.

Does anyone have and insider info on when this bike may perhaps be released, and if so will the fork be available seperatley to allow for full internal cabling. From what I've seen only the fork is different the frame is the same and uses the same headset bearings.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com