Adapters for any 10s or 11s Sram Road Shifters to 12s or 13s

The spirit of Grav-lo-cross. No but seriously, cyclocross and gravel go here!

Moderator: Moderator Team

gwerziou

by gwerziou

Congrats, Marco! Great work!
• A hi-zoot bike, pretty sweet
• An old bike, more fun than the new one actually
• Unicycle, no brand name visible

MARC0

by MARC0

Steve Curtis wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 4:59 pm
MARC0 wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 2:05 pm
Steve Curtis wrote:Until some user reports come back confirming what cassettes they work with I've gone with ratio technology.
I hate crappy shifting so this is import to me.

If I know these work with sram cassettes im in for a few.
Mine has been proofed for long and it's softer by far, each click makes you happy ;) I entirely redesigned the teeth to work smooth and soft while we're climbing.

Finally I've never tried the kickstarter platform because only few people were involved and hence I ordered the first 50 ratchets straight away.
I commend what you've done. It's a great job getting these things produced.
I'm waiting for the SRAM force cassettes to become available and I'll be shifting most bikes over to 12 speed using ratio tech or your solution. I'm just stuck right now 🥺

Good job 👍🏻
Thank you, now I understand ;)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

MARC0

by MARC0

gwerziou wrote:
Mon Jun 28, 2021 8:08 pm
Congrats, Marco! Great work!
Thank you @gwerziou. The first 50 units will be shared with Spaniard colleagues members of www.foromtb.com, we shared cost and we paid 25€ per unit. As there were only two people that reached me through weighweenies, I gave up with the kickstarter idea and I guess I will release few units as "homebrew units" via "e b a y" for those could be interested here. I don't want to leave the designed on thingiverse because it will let someone making money with something without warranty despite it has been tested.

Right now I cannot response you questions through private message chat because I'm new here.

MARC0

by MARC0

Hi guys, I can't answer your messages through weenies' chat yet. Please leave your message here. Thank you in advance.

MARC0

by MARC0

Dear buddies, I finally finished the 12s and 13s ratchets, so as I had committed, I release them to say thanks to all the people that helped on this journey.

Please, find them on the first post of this thread.

I'm not an active user of weightweenies, I can't answer your private massages. But if you want to know how to get them please go to the spanish forum (https://www.foromtb.com/threads/adaptad ... v.1538387/).