04-05 fondriest frames are up

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

ferrarista

by ferrarista

Hi. just to let you guys know that Fondriest updated their websites with the new models.

check it out. they are so nice.

http://www.fondriestbici.com

one of my favorites of the bunch.

Lex monumental

luxter evo

and the carb level plus monumental

on this note I might get a domino plus in blue or a carb who knows. still deciding.

JK

by JK

Those are awful!!

However, the carbon red one is very nice...

according to www.cyclingnews.com: "200km/h standing still" 8)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ferrarista

by ferrarista

JK wrote:Those are awful!!

However, the carbon red one is very nice...

according to www.cyclingnews.com: "200km/h standing still" 8)

I respect your opinion. everybody has different taste, but what I like about fondriest is that they have lots of options in the finish.

I just read on velo news that they will offer a custom sat painting to the customer with pictures of your choice. I think that's awsome.

http://www.velonews.com/tech/report/articles/7026.0.html

Smahatma

by Smahatma

JK wrote:Those are awful!!

I agree, they look horrid. There are way too many decals and whatnot --- looks way too cluttered. I would not touch it with a 10 foot pole.

Tippster

by Tippster

Are the frame manufacturers and designers on acid?
"Ride it like you've just stolen it!"

Racing Aardvark

by Racing Aardvark

so Fondriest is pushing the envelope for graphcis. They have a pretty cool system there.

Personally, I think that's less ugly than bikes that need to have a sh*tload of the same sticker over and over and over and over all over it. Especially when they are yellow and silver, yeah, that's REAL classy. :roll:

homegrown

by homegrown

Regardless of opinion, I think you have to give Fondriest points for trying. I mean, that artwork is pretty cool, especially on a bike frame. Fact is though, most people want to ride a bike, not put it on the wall and admire the artwork on. OH yeah, fondriests are also extremely overpriced....

divve

by divve

Just like for last year it looks like their sizing charts are still off. The Lex for instance is sized more like the TF1.....I guess they could have changed the molds for the same frame...seems unlikely though....

Dr.Dos

by Dr.Dos

How emberrassing is this? Throw the most expensive product on the market (Topcarbon), sell a few to wealthy people who like nice top layer eye candy only to pull it from the market due to massive problems and return with a new evolution model only one year later. Very emberassing, very. :lol:

ferrarista

by ferrarista

Dr.Dos wrote:How emberrassing is this? Throw the most expensive product on the market (Topcarbon), sell a few to wealthy people who like nice top layer eye candy only to pull it from the market due to massive problems and return with a new evolution model only one year later. Very emberassing, very. :lol:

what your talking about willis :? I never heard any problems with the top carbon.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com