Tune Products

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

purpurite

by purpurite

Who sells Tune headsets in the US, if anyone? Is my only chance ordering directly from Europe? They seem to be a popular choice here, I was hoping there is a stateside source for them.

Doug

purpurite

by purpurite

Is there anyone in the US who sells Tune?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

madcow
Shop Owner

by madcow

Yes there are shops that sell Tune in the U.S, but you're not likely to find a headset in the states. When carbovation bought Tune nearly a year ago, they thinned the skus, and headsets were one of things that were phased out. Tune no longer makes nor sells headsets, so if you want one you'll need to find someone who has old stock on hand.

purpurite

by purpurite

Great to know, thank you! I'll probably stick with CK.

RDY

by RDY

madcow wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:10 pm
Yes there are shops that sell Tune in the U.S, but you're not likely to find a headset in the states. When carbovation bought Tune nearly a year ago, they thinned the skus, and headsets were one of things that were phased out. Tune no longer makes nor sells headsets, so if you want one you'll need to find someone who has old stock on hand.
I hadn't seen that Carbovation had bought them. They don't seem to have made much effort to push them. Maybe they have to clear stock first. Wheels are still all on ancient Munich Composites and cheap carbon and alu Asian rims, aside from the ones using Reserve rims. No hint of anything that Carbovation make.