Custom teamkit with no logos

Kit Brand Talk. Everything under the sun, including sunnies!
eli76141

by eli76141

I'm looking for a company that offers custom teamkit without logos. Castelli insist on keeping the red and white scorpion on the kit, Rapha insist on their stripes on the sleeve. Does anyone know of companies, that offer custom teamkits without their own logos on?

BdaGhisallo

by BdaGhisallo

eli76141 wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 11:24 am
I'm looking for a company that offers custom teamkit without logos. Castelli insist on keeping the red and white scorpion on the kit, Rapha insist on their stripes on the sleeve. Does anyone know of companies, that offer custom teamkits without their own logos on?
I don't know where you are or what kind of volumes you'll be looking for, but try the companies that make kit for other brands like Moa Sport (Nalini) or Bioracer. Since they already make kit for other brands and don't put their own logos on it, they might be more willing to make kit with no logos whatsoever.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

robbosmans

by robbosmans

Most brands will require you to keep their logo, so I guess it’s searching for the smallest logo.

Virklon has a tiny logo and offers nice custom kit with many tailoring options.

eli76141

by eli76141

BdaGhisallo wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:23 pm
eli76141 wrote:
I don't know where you are or what kind of volumes you'll be looking for, but try the companies that make kit for other brands like Moa Sport (Nalini) or Bioracer. Since they already make kit for other brands and don't put their own logos on it, they might be more willing to make kit with no logos whatsoever.
I'm in EU. I'm looking to buy 20-30 kits. I'll try those two. I know both of them, and I'm pretty sure they operate in EU.

iow

by iow

Owayo might. They did last time I asked, but there was a small premium. Their sample service is useful for sizing.

bsharp77

by bsharp77

eli76141 wrote:
Give Apex Custom Clothing a try.
They ship to the EU and have some brilliant clothing options from jerseys to jackets and can work with whatever design you want.
Another option might be Velo Revolution based in Ireland - I have their storm jacket which is absolutley fantastic.

Bobbyc123

by Bobbyc123

Cuore / Gobik / ale

GlacialPace

by GlacialPace

It's from the other side of the world but tineli make descent kit and I'm pretty sure they will do it without their logo on it.
The label will still say tineli but I don't think they will insist on printing the logo on the top.

Nezz0r

by Nezz0r

Have you tried Kalas? I really dig our Kalas club kit. We do have a small logo on the kit but hey h you can ask :)

Bobbyc123

by Bobbyc123

eli76141 wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:51 pm
BdaGhisallo wrote:
Thu Jun 08, 2023 12:23 pm
eli76141 wrote:
I'm in EU. I'm looking to buy 20-30 kits. I'll try those two. I know both of them, and I'm pretty sure they operate in EU.
i believe the MOA min is around 10-20 kits, so might work for you depending on how many different sizes you need.

MrCurrieinahurry

by MrCurrieinahurry

Have U looked into no pinz?

Basso Diamante rim Campagnolo EPS 12 Bora WTO 60's

Formerly known as Curryinahurry

Ritsuke

by Ritsuke

Give Bodhi a shout, an Antwerp, Belgium based company. They might.
https://bodhicycling.com/
Road // 2023 S-Works Tarmac SL8 | Shimano Dura-Ace Di2 | Roval Rapide CLX
Gravel // 2023 Specialized Crux Pro | SRAM Force AXS | Roval Terra CL
Retired // 2022 S-Works Shiv TT // 2021 S-Works Tarmac SL7 // 2019 Specialized Allez Sprint Red Hook

Tifosiphil

by Tifosiphil

Le Col do this but you would have to pay a premium

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

tommyb

by tommyb

Tactic Sport can do this, drop me a message - craig@tactic-sport.com

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk