Dogma F Handlebar Options

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Matt14

by Matt14

Hi, I'm exploring the Dogma F as a frame and doing a build.

It's a dream bike and so I'm stretching the budget but that stretch doesn't go as far as to include the one piece bar and stem from Most. I've had onepiece bar and stems before and they're great until you want to start tweaking the fit a little bit more so I'm happy going without it.

As a result I'm going with the MOST TIGER ALU AERO TICR stem and then want to use a lightweight alloy handlebar as I also prefer narrow handlebars.

I've long time been a fan of the PRO Vibe Alloy compact bar but I'm wondering if this will work with the TICR routing on the Dogma F. I noticed Luke Rowe uses the two piece setup with a Fizik handlebar but I can't find any details about that handlebar's routing (if any) - I wonder if the team have drilled the bar to accomodate the hoses https://www.instagram.com/p/CUC4MPuoYIm/?

Has anyone done, tried, or had experience with this?

TIA!

Bobbyc123

by Bobbyc123

Fizik bars are hard to come by now as they've been discontinued for some time.

Most xfc bars are fantastic and come in ticr for internal routing. They have a 36.5 c/c version too.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

r1der

by r1der

You need a hole big enough to take at least two brake hoses/housings. The Pro seems to narrow and is probably made for di2 cabling only.

Most has the Jaguar XA handlebars with a big hole.

robbosmans

by robbosmans

Some options with a central hole: 3T, Deda, FSA/Vision, Most, Control tech, Enve

Plenty of options