Pinarello dogma f5?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

mrbrown4001

by mrbrown4001

I saw a Craigslist post today about a pinarello dogma f5. Poster mentions that this is a new unreleased frame that was shown at the last sea otter classic. Does anyone know anything about this frame? Is pinarello actually coming out with something new or is this guy talking nonsense. That picture is the UCI sticker on the frame with its code.

Here is the link to the Craigslist post:

https://inlandempire.craigslist.org/bik ... 29142.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

dudemanppl

by dudemanppl

I guess Craigslist is where all the good stuff comes from... I sent them a message becuase thats a pretty good deal.

Second tier Pinarello frames have previously had the seapost binder in front of the seatpost instead of behind on the Dogma, so this is probably a Prince FX replacement.

Knedragon27

by Knedragon27

Pinarello F5 is new this year , replaces Prince . Pretty much the same as F frameset minus the fancy carbon,carbon layups and geo may be a little different. Not sure if these are even available as of yet and they are at $6000 retail for 105 groupo. Tread the waters carefully .

mrbrown4001

by mrbrown4001

I figured the price was too good to be true but I was wondering if this was still a legit frame coming. Will the geo be identical to the prince fx? I really hope not. If this had the same geo as the dogma f I think it would sell like crazy.

dudemanppl

by dudemanppl

Seems to have the same geo as the full fat Dogma F, the guy measured the head tube at 105mm while the Dogma F is listed as being 109mm. I'd count that as a measurement error as the Prince HTs were a good amount taller

mrbrown4001

by mrbrown4001

dudemanppl wrote:Seems to have the same geo as the full fat Dogma F, the guy measured the head tube at 105mm while the Dogma F is listed as being 109mm. I'd count that as a measurement error as the Prince HTs were a good amount taller
If this is true it looks like I found my next bike.

GaBa

by GaBa

Knedragon27 wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:43 am
Pinarello F5 is new this year , replaces Prince . Pretty much the same as F frameset minus the fancy carbon,carbon layups and geo may be a little different. Not sure if these are even available as of yet and they are at $6000 retail for 105 groupo. Tread the waters carefully .
Will it be available in rim version as well (as is Dogma F) or is this one disc only?

Ritxis

by Ritxis

GaBa wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 7:38 am
Knedragon27 wrote:
Will it be available in rim version as well (as is Dogma F) or is this one disc only?
Only disc...in the UCI list only one entry referring to the F5...in rim or disc models they make an entry for each

the date of the F5 in the listing is 13.02.2019

Aress

by Aress

Knedragon27 wrote:
you seemed to be informed

would you happen to know when will il it be available ?

ronanmclaughlin

by ronanmclaughlin

mrbrown4001 wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:11 am
I saw a Craigslist post today about a pinarello dogma f5. Poster mentions that this is a new unreleased frame that was shown at the last sea otter classic. Does anyone know anything about this frame? Is pinarello actually coming out with something new or is this guy talking nonsense. That picture is the UCI sticker on the frame with its code.

Great catch

mrbrown4001

by mrbrown4001

ronanmclaughlin wrote:
mrbrown4001 wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 12:11 am

Great catch
Dang, If you say that I know I’ve made it now! Keep up the great work at CT!

ronanmclaughlin

by ronanmclaughlin

ha, well I'll do my best, but I only have two weeks left at CT :(

mrbrown4001

by mrbrown4001

Can you say what you’ll be doing next?

ronanmclaughlin

by ronanmclaughlin

Oh god, lots of job hunting and applying at the moment. It looks like a whole lot of bike riding in the short term, but we have a new addition to the family on the way, so the biking dream might be short-lived

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Knedragon27

by Knedragon27

Aress wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:15 pm

you seemed to be informed

would you happen to know when will il it be available ?
I just happen to come across some guys chatting about it on a FB group , i guess there is one in the States , dont ask who has it , where or how :unbelievable: . Guys ordered and havent posted a delivery time .