new frame rumors for 2023?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

ghdana

by ghdana

I'd buy a Venge over a SL7 or Aethos, but probably would pick the Aethos over the SL7 based on looks alone, which is really my number 1 factor when I buy a bike. Really the new 3T Strada is really nice looking ot me but I have yet to see one in person and don't live close to a shop that sells them.
7.7kg Allez Sprint
9kg Exploro Ultra

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Camelstoe

by Camelstoe

Has there been any news on a new Emonda? The current model was released 3 years ago

StiffWeenies

by StiffWeenies

SL8 Roval cockpit

ullmanz

by ullmanz

My problem with integrated handlebars is always that you buy the bike and the first thing you have to do, is spend another 500 bucks on replacing the handlebar to the one that you actually need, instead of just swapping out the stem. I am using 400/110. The Roval Rapid don't even exist in that format as far as I know
Specialized SL7 - 7.1kg including Garmin mount, bottle cages and pedals

aeroisnteverything

by aeroisnteverything

ullmanz wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:32 am
My problem with integrated handlebars is always that you buy the bike and the first thing you have to do, is spend another 500 bucks on replacing the handlebar to the one that you actually need, instead of just swapping out the stem. I am using 400/110. The Roval Rapid don't even exist in that format as far as I know
Yeah, true. But I think if you are buying a complete bike from Spesh, you are being taken for a ride anyway with the pricing. Buying a frameset and components separately comes out way cheaper - and then you can order the correct size bar to begin with.

Whether this Roval one is a compelling value proposition over, say, Farsports F1 or EXS Aerover, is another matter. :noidea:

alanyu

by alanyu

StiffWeenies wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:04 am
SL8 Roval cockpit
This is a stolen sample according to Specialized China.

StiffWeenies

by StiffWeenies

alanyu wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 3:38 pm
This is a stolen sample according to Specialized China.
wild...

MrCurrieinahurry

by MrCurrieinahurry

Stolen?!?! Really... I guess maybe it means copycats can start planning early,

Basso Diamante eps 12

Formerly known as Curryinahurry

MrRolandos

by MrRolandos

The BMC TEAMMACHINE SLR - Carbon Frame Set - 2023 - carbon / prisma or prisma red / brushed alloy seems to be new no? Or is this an old one?
https://www.bmc-switzerland.com/eu_en/b ... ma-23.html
https://www.bmc-switzerland.com/eu_en/b ... oy-23.html

For the price, I think its pretty good what you get and its a pretty good ideal allround bike.
Anyone got some new IRL pics?

RDY

by RDY

MrRolandos wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 6:40 pm
The BMC TEAMMACHINE SLR - Carbon Frame Set - 2023 - carbon / prisma or prisma red / brushed alloy seems to be new no? Or is this an old one?
https://www.bmc-switzerland.com/eu_en/b ... ma-23.html
https://www.bmc-switzerland.com/eu_en/b ... oy-23.html

For the price, I think its pretty good what you get and its a pretty good ideal allround bike.
Anyone got some new IRL pics?
Same as has been available for a couple of years now.

Roaringwaffle

by Roaringwaffle

It looks like Eddy Merckx has silently released a whole new lineup. It seems odd to me, they compete directly with their owner (Ridley) and there is close to no advertising on these.

https://www.eddymerckx.com/

ullmanz

by ullmanz

aeroisnteverything wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:42 am
ullmanz wrote:
Thu Apr 13, 2023 11:32 am
Yeah, true. But I think if you are buying a complete bike from Spesh, you are being taken for a ride anyway with the pricing. Buying a frameset and components separately comes out way cheaper - and then you can order the correct size bar to begin with.

Whether this Roval one is a compelling value proposition over, say, Farsports F1 or EXS Aerover, is another matter. :noidea:
I was more thinking in the line of:
They shipped the stem with the SL7 frameset, so they might ship the integrated handlebar with the SL8
Specialized SL7 - 7.1kg including Garmin mount, bottle cages and pedals

mrbrown4001

by mrbrown4001

Has anyone heard anything from felt about new releases? I really like thier bikes but they are getting pretty old

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ride4Life

by Ride4Life

Anything on a new Specialized Roubaix?

HHH

by HHH

Imo,”Roubaix” has no longer place in the battle.
S5,Aeroad, Madonne,Foil...these bikes are dominating this brutal Spring Classic.
I don’t see any future for this bike.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com