Scott Addict Disc 2020

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Slagter

by Slagter

I have searched this topic for "fenders" and "mudguards". But there are no hits. Has anyone mounted fenders on their Addict? And does anyone have some pictures of the mounts?

I've found these pictures from Beancouter, and it looks very good. But I need closups of all the mounts. What I'm interested in knowing is, if you have to use the Syncros fenders from Addict? Or if the mounts allow to use all kinds of fenders.

Beancouter wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 8:21 am

Mudguards need adjusting - was in a rush when I put them on last week. They also need mudflaps to be fitted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

dfrim

by dfrim

Hello,

I would like to know what bottom bracket bearing is used on the Scott Addict RC 2022?

Is this the right one?

https://r2-bike.com/SRAM-Bottom-Bracket ... -PF41-BB86

What is the difference between these two?

ice29

by ice29

dfrim wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:06 am
Hello,

I would like to know what bottom bracket bearing is used on the Scott Addict RC 2022?

Is this the right one?

What is the difference between these two?
Depends on the crankset, for Sram Wide cranks (usually used for gravel bikes) you need bigger spacers (the BB is the same) - that is the only difference.
I assume your Addict RC uses normal width Sram DUB crankset, so you need the second one :) (non-wide)

saynomore

by saynomore

kolau wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 8:21 pm
pmprego wrote:
kolau wrote:
Wed Dec 11, 2019 2:14 pm
pmprego wrote:
One question to you or other people who already have the addict in their hands.

Does the seat clamp that comes with the bike OK with carbon oval rails? How does it tighten? Top and bottom? Thanks a lot!!
Its for round rails and clamps on the sides

Ritchey superlogic clamp is compatible

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
Only after some time I understood your reference to Ritchey clamp. So... Scott or Syncros doesn't have something specifically for that?
The stock one and the superlogic are identical.

I supose some syncros components are manufactured by ritcheyImageImage

Enviado desde mi MI 9 mediante Tapatalk
I'm looking at the Ritchey Superlogic clamp in order to use a carbon saddle with 7x9 rails, but the clamp options are 7x7, 7x10, and 8x8.5. Does Ritchey no longer make the 7x9 clamp size?

HBike

by HBike

saynomore wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:41 pm
I'm looking at the Ritchey Superlogic clamp in order to use a carbon saddle with 7x9 rails, but the clamp options are 7x7, 7x10, and 8x8.5. Does Ritchey no longer make the 7x9 clamp size?
If I remember correctly the Ritchey WCS-1 bolt clamp is 7x9.6mm (not 7x10) and works with Scott addict RC or Addict Gravel seat posts. I have them on my bikes. Work great.

saynomore

by saynomore

HBike wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:53 pm
saynomore wrote:
Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:41 pm
If I remember correctly the Ritchey WCS-1 bolt clamp is 7x9.6mm (not 7x10) and works with Scott addict RC or Addict Gravel seat posts. I have them on my bikes. Work great.
Thank you for the feedback! I also stumbled upon the same product on Amazon and user reviews confirmed it fits 7x9 rails.