Rotor Aldhu

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

pushpush

by pushpush

Hexsense wrote:
Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:26 pm

Was going to recommend Spider power meter like Sigeyi with white label.
But then I see Favero Assioma in the reflection...
Good eye. I'm a huge fan of my Faveros. I would give up on the rotor cranks before I abandon the pedals. I will try to ignore the cosmetics for a while and see if I can live with it.

Hexsense

by Hexsense

Maybe 3d print a small plastic cover roughly as a structure.
Then cover the entire thing with vinyl wrap?

Kydex is another option.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

adrockwe

by adrockwe

Random question all. I'm trying to find another option for a 2x Cranket to use on my Cannondale SuperSix Evo CX (the one with the silly PF30A-83 (83mm wide) BB).

I currently use a Sram Force AXS Dub-Ai Crankset, but I want to go to 165mm cranks, which aren't available. (Sram has stopped making the Ai Crank altogether).

It seems to me that the Rotor Aldhu crankset, since its compatible with BB386Evo BBs, could maybe work? Can anyone help me confirm? I'm not sure if I could use the regular axle, the offset axle, or even an MTB Axle (are they compatible with the Aldu road crank?) and spacers to get the chanline in the right place?

I know Lauren DeCrescenzo ran a SuperX with a Rotor 2x Crankset in 2019 on a Cannondale SuperX (Same BB, although slightly narrower Chainstays) so that gives me some hope that it may be possible.

If anyone can help me figure this out it would be much appreciated.