Elilee XXE Crankset

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

Volsung
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:08 pm

by Volsung

Anyone have any inside news on the newer model?
Attachments
1000008626.jpg

by Weenie


Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com



User avatar
bedampft
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:04 pm

by bedampft

Would be nice to finally get a light 24mm crank for good PM spiders.

Volsung
Posts: 59
Joined: Thu Oct 07, 2021 5:08 pm

by Volsung

bedampft wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 4:42 pm
Would be nice to finally get a light 24mm crank for good PM spiders.
Yep. Also it has creative innovation

ItalianEngineering
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:40 pm

by ItalianEngineering

Volsung wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 5:40 pm
bedampft wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 4:42 pm
Would be nice to finally get a light 24mm crank for good PM spiders.
Yep. Also it has creative innovation
Pretty sure that refers to
The new titanium spindle crank is equipped with a brand new special locking method,which no longer requires the original self retracting cover installation mode. It creates a third locking method besides the Shimano locking method and the traditional crank locking method.

The innovative locking method and innovative preloading ring structure also make better use of the installation space.
With a constant Q factor of 149, the drop value between the pedal position and the spindle position was greatly increased to 5.4mm.

And the usable length of the spindle has also reached 93.6mm.Which can fit more types of bottom brackets.

alanyu
Posts: 1711
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:10 pm

by alanyu

According to chinese dealers, trecento is bounced

RDY
Posts: 2583
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:31 pm

by RDY

alanyu wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 9:18 pm
According to chinese dealers, trecento is bounced
And has it come to light what their 'third' locking method is and whether it works as intended?

alanyu
Posts: 1711
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:10 pm

by alanyu

RDY wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 9:40 pm
alanyu wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 9:18 pm
According to chinese dealers, trecento is bounced
And has it come to light what their 'third' locking method is and whether it works as intended?
Who can know when it's bounced?

RDY
Posts: 2583
Joined: Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:31 pm

by RDY

alanyu wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 9:52 pm
RDY wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 9:40 pm
alanyu wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 9:18 pm
According to chinese dealers, trecento is bounced
And has it come to light what their 'third' locking method is and whether it works as intended?
Who can know when it's bounced?
It was unclear what you meant, whether departed (not being released), or it had arrived.

alanyu
Posts: 1711
Joined: Thu Jun 06, 2019 1:10 pm

by alanyu

RDY wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 10:44 pm
alanyu wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 9:52 pm
RDY wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 9:40 pm
alanyu wrote:
Mon May 27, 2024 9:18 pm
According to chinese dealers, trecento is bounced
And has it come to light what their 'third' locking method is and whether it works as intended?
Who can know when it's bounced?
It was unclear what you meant, whether departed (not being released), or it had arrived.
"bouncing ticket" is the closest to what they said.

espiri2chainz
Posts: 3
Joined: Fri Dec 01, 2023 8:11 am

by espiri2chainz

Asked Elilee on IG, seems like manufacturing delays due to demand for their existing cranks has pushed back the release date of the X-Trecento to end of this year. Bummer.

User avatar
zappafile123
Posts: 658
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:24 am

by zappafile123

X320 arrived yesterday with the P2M pre-installed. Spacers are feather light. Would be nice to get an extra pair of Dub and BB30 sleeve spacers 'just in case'.

Weight for 167.5mm cranks with P2M and just the BB30 and no additional spacers is just on 430.1g. This is definitely lighter than expected and suggests the cranks are around 305g with the P2M spider being claimed at 125g. Expecting full weight with Dura Ace Rings to be about 585g. Will report back.
Attachments
1000010045.jpg
1000010043.jpg
FactorOne|SartoSeta|StorckF.3|Enigma EliteHSS|SworksSL6|ColnagoC60/V3Rs|DeRosa Protos|BianchiXR4/2|BMCSLR01 16|Cdale EvoHM|Focus IzMax|RidleyHe SL/SLX|BH Ulight|BassoDiamante|Scapin DyseysS8|TimeRXRS/ZXRS|TCR SL|RidleyNoah|Look585|CerveloS5/S3

ItalianEngineering
Posts: 55
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2023 2:40 pm

by ItalianEngineering

Now I know who to blame for the delay of my X-Trecento

toxin
Posts: 925
Joined: Tue Apr 18, 2023 5:56 pm

by toxin

lol

User avatar
zappafile123
Posts: 658
Joined: Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:24 am

by zappafile123

Finally installed the X320s. It was a cinch to install. Only needed one thin spacer for the BB386 ceramic speed BB. To be fair they didnt spin super clean, but honestly it was to be expected given the reducer spacers are a fairly tight interference fit.

Complete P2M crankset with 9200 52/36 rings and Ti-parts Ti bolts came it at 580g on the dot.

Out on the road they felt pretty stiff. Maybe a little zippier than the FSA K-force cranks they replaced. Could hardly tell the difference between 167.5 and 170 I usually ride (165 oth do feel too short).

The Factor is now 6.85kg as pictured. Fastest bike I have ridden. Lookin to get it down to 6.5kg once I get rid of the Ultegra drivetrain.
Attachments
1000010163.jpg
1000010164.jpg
FactorOne|SartoSeta|StorckF.3|Enigma EliteHSS|SworksSL6|ColnagoC60/V3Rs|DeRosa Protos|BianchiXR4/2|BMCSLR01 16|Cdale EvoHM|Focus IzMax|RidleyHe SL/SLX|BH Ulight|BassoDiamante|Scapin DyseysS8|TimeRXRS/ZXRS|TCR SL|RidleyNoah|Look585|CerveloS5/S3

by Weenie


Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com



User avatar
nickf
Posts: 1476
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:34 pm

by nickf

Does anyone know the chain line for the MTB version? Boost compatible?

Post Reply