Bikes hanging in garage

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Bielas

by Bielas

Looking for ideas and examples of bikes hanging on the wall, show me your garage! Or your bike room at home, wherever you hang your bikes, thanks!
:mrgreen:

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Dannnnn

by Dannnnn

This is mine.

I also now have one more hung on the wall behind my screens (from the ceiling) and one on the brick pillar using a hornit clug mount.Image

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

ms6073

by ms6073

Dannnnn wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:01 pm
This is mine.

I also now have one more hung on the wall behind my screens (from the ceiling) and one on the brick pillar using a hornit clug mount.Image

What mounts that are supporting the Focus and the S-Works bikes in the foreground? I went the rather inexpensive way with a stand from Amazon that has worked well but I like that there is no clutter at your feet with the bike mounts above.
- Michael
"People should stop expecting normal from me... seriously, we all know it's never going to happen"

Dannnnn

by Dannnnn

ms6073 wrote:
Dannnnn wrote:
Wed Mar 20, 2024 4:01 pm
This is mine.

What mounts that are supporting the Focus and the S-Works bikes in the foreground? I went the rather inexpensive way with a stand from Amazon that has worked well but I like that there is no clutter at your feet with the bike mounts above.
These.
Pedals hook on and the wheels sit on the brackets.
https://amzn.eu/d/46IxwQ2