Best films about cycling?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

micky

by micky

Hell on Wheels and Belga Sport made documentary on the mythical VdB.

alphaphoenix

by alphaphoenix

American Flyer makes me nolstagic. Great cast to boot.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

SEDK

by SEDK

For those who like Sunday in hell by Jørgen Leth, he has actually done one more and much less known.
“Stars and watercarriers” (original title Stjernerne og vandbærerne) from 1974 centered around Merckx and Ole Ritter in the Giro - definitely worth a watch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

liam7020

by liam7020

LouisN wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2023 1:01 am
I really enjoyed #Rondetreasures series : The Ronde 100 to 104 (I Think). It's on YouTube.
Very entertaining and an insight on the pro cycling from different angles.
I also enjoyed Wonderful Losers (on Netflix). For a rare occasion, the (award winning) documentary focuses on the domestic's work on pro teams. Very beautiful IMHO.

Louis :)
Brilliant series....can't seem to find anything beyond 104 which was the pandemic year. Nothing made for 2021-23 perhaps...that's a shame. Really enjoyed this series.
Tarmac SL6 & Campag Record EPS https://weightweenies.starbike.com/foru ... 0&t=153968

"Sometimes you don't need a plan. You just need big balls." Tom Boonen

BdaGhisallo

by BdaGhisallo

SEDK wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:40 pm
For those who like Sunday in hell by Jørgen Leth, he has actually done one more and much less known.
“Stars and watercarriers” (original title Stjernerne og vandbærerne) from 1974 centered around Merckx and Ole Ritter in the Giro - definitely worth a watchImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And his second cycling film was The Impossible Hour which was about Ole Ritter's 1974 attempt to regain the Hour Record after Merckx's stupendous ride in 1972.