Looking for 165 mm Shimano 8100: Good Online shop with fast shipping in Spain

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

LouisN

by LouisN

Hi all.
Looking for a good online shop (that means they have many choices in stock) that ships fast to Spain, ideally a few days.
Looking for a 120 mm, 12 degree stem. Light alloy. Maybe a 36 cm handlebar in light alloy too.

Louis :)
Last edited by LouisN on Sat Feb 11, 2023 12:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Mr.Gib

by Mr.Gib

BikeInn?
wheelsONfire wrote: When we ride disc brakes the whole deal of braking is just like a leaving a fart. It happens and then it's over. Nothing planned and nothing to get nervous for.

micky

by micky

Deporvillage, Bikeinn, etc all now ship pretty fast especially if they have item in stock.

Jonolsson

by Jonolsson

My last order in bikeinn, all items in stock, paid 28/12, I canceled the order after 3 weeks still not shipped. If you send a question about shipping, the answer is a robot telling nothing

Enviado desde mi 2201123G mediante Tapatalk

physeter

by physeter

You could also try r2bike, bike24. In my experience (based in Spain ) orders arrived usually in around 5-7 working days. I don't know if that's fast enough for you, but they have many choices/sizes on stems and handlebars

LouisN

by LouisN

We're looking at R2 bike and Bike 24 right now :thumbup: .
Yeah, I've ordered from BikeInn before, but even if the website says they have the item in stock, my experience was they didn't, I ended up canceling my order too...

Jonolsson

by Jonolsson

physeter wrote:You could also try r2bike, bike24. In my experience (based in Spain ) orders arrived usually in around 5-7 working days. I don't know if that's fast enough for you, but they have many choices/sizes on stems and handlebars
Bike24 is delivering the orders to Spain for free in 24-48 hours, I've made 2 orders this year and they arrived the next day to Spain

Enviado desde mi 2201123G mediante Tapatalk

LouisN

by LouisN

Now trying to find a 165 mm Shimano 8100 crankset, just the arms would do.
Bike24, and a few other shops I checked don't have the 165 mm in stock.
Many shady Japanese sellers (their feedback is awful) supposedly" have them on EBay :? ...

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com