Tour De France 2022 GCN+

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

SystmSix

by SystmSix

Is GCN+ going to have the tour this year on the app or do I have to subscribe to something else just for that. :noidea:

jlok

by jlok

Rikulau V9 DB Custom < BMC TM02 < Litespeed T1sl Disc < Giant Propel Advanced SL Disc 1 < Propel Adv < TCR Adv SL Disc < KTM Revelator Sky < CAAD 12 Disc < Domane S Disc < Alize < CAAD 10

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

ms6073

by ms6073

jlok wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:58 pm
Yes TdF is included.
https://help.globalcyclingnetwork.com/h ... ive-racing
If you scroll down and click on the United States on the linked page, you will not find the TDF and sInce the OP appears to be in the US, Peacock (NBC) has the exclusive streaming rights here in the US, so save for using a VPN, suffice to say the tour iwon't be available on the GCN+ app for us.
- Michael
"People should stop expecting normal from me... seriously, we all know it's never going to happen"

jlok

by jlok

ms6073 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:05 pm
jlok wrote:
Yes TdF is included.
If you scroll down and click on the United States on the linked page, you will not find the TDF and sInce the OP appears to be in the US, Peacock (NBC) has the exclusive streaming rights here in the US, so save for using a VPN, suffice to say the tour iwon't be available on the GCN+ app for us.
Ok, then it's a yes for me :)
Rikulau V9 DB Custom < BMC TM02 < Litespeed T1sl Disc < Giant Propel Advanced SL Disc 1 < Propel Adv < TCR Adv SL Disc < KTM Revelator Sky < CAAD 12 Disc < Domane S Disc < Alize < CAAD 10

Spinnekop

by Spinnekop

ms6073 wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 4:05 pm
jlok wrote:
Yes TdF is included.
Same for us in South Africa. Monopoly on sport by DSTV who takes a piss at pricing just because they are the only ones.
Really really sad about this :x
"In my experience, there is only one motivation, and that is DESIRE.
No reason or principle contain it or stand against it........"

SystmSix

by SystmSix

Well at least I have the Peacock app since I cut the cable the family wanted some normalcy to watching tv....

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

djel

by djel

I already had a VPN with NordVPN and with the Android TV app (for Nvidia Shield) and it takes seconds to connect to a server in France and have access to all the races I don't normally have access in Canada. I think it's still better than paying for another service like Peacock because you might already have a VPN and if you don't, it's useful to have anyway (to subscribe to Netflix Turkey for ex..)