Well Designed/Subtle Jersey Options?

Questions about bike hire abroad and everything light bike related. No off-topic chat please

Moderators: robbosmans, Moderator Team

Marin

by Marin

Point wrote:If you're going to LMGTFY at least shorten the URL so people don't expect it...

If you need need a lmgtfy you don't know lmgtfy

Hell most ppl don't know they can select the text & search from the context menu. Context what?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

uraqt

by uraqt

Q36.5 maybe using "established italian manufacturers" but the fabric, cut and layout of the material is all them...

C

KWalker

by KWalker

The Specialized Merino options are really nice for the cost. The Team Dream Endo Customs options are also fairly plain and have held up well
Don't take me too seriously. The only person that doesn't hate Froome.
Gramz
Failed Custom Bike

Roel W

by Roel W

As earlier posted La Passione thicks all the boxes.
I have a few kits and I'm very satisfied. Like them on Facebook and you'll see regularly some discount codes on your wall.

Vagabond

by Vagabond

uraqt wrote:Q36.5 maybe using "established italian manufacturers" but the fabric, cut and layout of the material is all them...

C

Yup. They're doing their own thing and it's working. The first company to come along and equal Assos kit in my opinion.
Colnago e Campagnolo

Stolichnaya

by Stolichnaya

Point, might be helpful if you provided your actual budget for a jersey. You linked a Rapha pic and mention Isadore, both of which would be considered premium pricing, but also want something that does not break the bank. So, what size bank? :D
I would also recommend that you stretch for a premium jersey. From my experience lately, the best upgrades for cyclists have been textiles and cuts coming from the cycling apparel side - not components / frames.
LaPassione is quite nice. I own a bunch of their stuff. It is affordable and looks good. It rides super well for about 3 hours.
I notice however that my higher end kit allows me to feel far more comfortable on the longer, hotter rides.

Tomstr

by Tomstr

I've been very happy with Exteondo.

http://www.etxeondo.com/English.asp
Ride it like you stole it

nickf

by nickf

Pricing and sleeve length is getting out of control. I picked up a couple low key Danny Shane jerseys. Not premium but fit well, rear pockets are on the smaller side.

bura

by bura

Did you check Attaquer? I like some of their jerseys. Except this plain stupid logo they have.
Question: Does anyone know who makes this jersey in the OP's first post?
Kuota Kom Evo
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=111825&p=955235#p955235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SOLD

zulu695

by zulu695

The jersey in the first post is a Rapha Liberty for Women....

raven14

by raven14

Café du Cycliste has some rather nice designs:

http://www.cafeducycliste.com/men/men-s-jerseys.html

bura

by bura

^^Thank you .
Kuota Kom Evo
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=111825&p=955235#p955235" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
SOLD

haydos

by haydos

Black Sheep may be worth a look... Essentials range
Current Quiver:
Cervelo Aspero, Dura Ace 12
Time RXR, Record 10sp
Colnago C40 Mapei

In the past:
C59 x 2, EPS, Dogma2, Dogma, Caad 12, SuperSix HM, BMC RM01, Focus Izalco, Scott Foil, Cervelo R3SL, BMC SLC01, S-Works Tarmac, TCR

jimborello

by jimborello

+1 LaPassione. Ive pretty much bought everything they have made ja. But if you have short legs look somewhere else because the bib lenght is a little long.

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

Problem with Black Sheep is that everything is sold in sets, which works for a "middle of the bell curve" person.

But if you're like me, running a Small size jersey and needing medium shorts (long legs and big 'ol quads)... well... you're S.O.L with Black Sheep.

One day when they get their operations together and put in an effort to allow for custom size choices between top/bottom sets they'll actually be worth a look.
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com