Any skinny cyclists wearing Ornot clothing?

Kit Brand Talk. Everything under the sun, including sunnies!
garbageman

by garbageman

jih wrote:
Fri Jul 02, 2021 8:40 am
TobinHatesYou wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 9:55 pm
jih wrote:
Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:28 pm
I'm fairly similar at 175cm, and 57-59kg.

I'd never heard of this brand before, but on their website they list their smallest (XS) shorts as being for 29" waist, which isn't really very skinny at all. It is only one data point but I'd be dubious of them for a slimmer cyclist based on that. Even mainstream jeans companies that aren't aimed at athletes do a 28" waist.

FWIW, I find LeCol's pro fit size XS is the skinniest jersey, but it is a bit short on me.

I barely fit into the S bibs at 178cm/60-61kg. It won’t be a problem.
Interesting - they say the S is 29-31", which as a trouser size would be huge on me (plus vanity sizing) - do you happen to know your waist measurement?

My waist measures about 27". I can wear most 28" trousers with a belt. Rapha 28" jeans are true to size and fit great.
Their site says XS is for waist measurement under 29" (the > instead of < in their chart is clearly a typo), which is pretty standard for cycling clothing. Pants size is irrelevant.

parleez1

by parleez1

I am 5'11" and weight is 145 lbs. I wear a medium in their jersey and vest, large in their socks. I like the quality, look and fit of all three products I own. Haven't tried their bib shorts.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Roadbiker10

by Roadbiker10

I have some questions about Le Col sizing. Searched and only got to this thread. Is there a Le Col thread or somewhere i can ask about the fit?

Castelli Aero race 6.0 fits me perfectly in M. I'm 181 cm and 65-66kkg. I am between M and S so not sure. I ordered the Pro Air and Aero jersey in M. Also need help with their bibs, either S or M.

I am afraid that their jerseys in M are gonna be too big. Also got the Mclaren LS in M.
Scott Addict RC 20 2021
Ridley Kanzo Adventure 2022

Roadbiker10

by Roadbiker10

I just panicked and told them to switch everything to small after reading the reviews. I'm sorry for writing in the wrong thread, I just don't know what to do.
Scott Addict RC 20 2021
Ridley Kanzo Adventure 2022