Which Company to Make My Little Bag?

A gigantic catch-all for Randonneuring (Audax), Bike-packing (Touring), and Commuting with or without E-bikes!
Lelandjt

by Lelandjt

I live in the USA. Which custom bag makers do you think I should contact about making me one of the following:
Frame Bag 4.jpg

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Lelandjt

by Lelandjt

Any other suggestions over the weekend in case he declines to make it? Also, I'm surprised aero shaped bags in this location haven't become a popular replacement for the small saddle bag. Improves aero, saves watts when out of the saddle, and lowers the bike's COG.

MichaelK

by MichaelK

Yes, I'm UK based and use Restrap bags... although your bag size and shipping maybe prohibitive.

https://restrap.com/collections/frame-b ... -frame-bag

Lelandjt

by Lelandjt

Thanks for that. It looks like the first guy is gonna take the job. He asked me to make a a template so today I'm doing a full cardboard mockup to send him. When the bag is done and mounted I'll post. It should be more aero than without and move the seatbag weigh several feet lower on the bike.

Lelandjt

by Lelandjt

It came out perfect. Very light & aero while barely holding my flat repair stuff (clincher). I'm gonna have a taller bag made that also uses the upper water bottle bolt for when I want to carry more.
Attachments
20230328_163429.jpg

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

feynman

by feynman

That looks great. How is this attached (bottom bottle bolt and wedged against the other cage)? Nice job on the design.