ELITEWHEELS G45 Aliexpress discount: 444 USD for 1372g, 45Deep/24IW/31EW

Wheels, Tires, Tubes, Tubeless, Tubs, Spokes, Hookless, Hubs, and more!

Moderator: robbosmans

Forum rules
The spirit of this board is to compile and organize wheels and tires related discussions.

If a new wheel tech is released, (say for example, TPU tubes, a brand new tire, or a new rim standard), feel free to start the discussion in the popular "Road". Your topic will eventually be moved here!
Savon

by Savon

TidyDinosaur wrote:
Tue Mar 26, 2024 2:26 pm
Edit: you really should check why they are not deducting VAT before you pay... I'm also in EU and VAT is deducted in the last step of the ordering process... The whole reason for the seller shipping method is to NOT pay VAT and let the seller handle it
Yes, I don't understand this, I'm going to ask them. :?

Savon

by Savon

elite2.jpg
elite2.jpg (21.58 KiB) Viewed 1316 times
So what I understand is that the €74 are import taxes. Are there people from France, Spain, or Italy experiencing the same thing? (as mentioned in the description)

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

UrgentDelay

by UrgentDelay

Savon wrote:
Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:05 am
elite2.jpg

So what I understand is that the €74 are import taxes. Are there people from France, Spain, or Italy experiencing the same thing? (as mentioned in the description)
Everything should be covered when you're choosing the seller's shipping method. My assumption is that they send the parts and assemble them in Europe to avoid the dumping tariff or something like that.

brusselsprouts

by brusselsprouts

Supposedly these apply with the sale too (?) https://www.aliexpress.us/item/32568045 ... pt=glo2usa. The G45 are intended for gravel - can I use them with my road bike? I see they recommend 30-50c width - possible to run with 25-28c?

Ronin416

by Ronin416

Question - any bad experiences with the ratchet system failing similar to some people’s experience with EXP freehub and improper grease causing sludge build up resulting in skipping or non-engage of drive? Maybe a pawl system would be more reliable in this case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UrgentDelay

by UrgentDelay

They should be fine with 28mm tires imo, maybe even 25mm -, they're hooked

Casio20

by Casio20

Hi mates

can you please inform which discount code works, i didn't find any,

Thx a lot

brusselsprouts

by brusselsprouts

Casio20 wrote:Hi mates

Thx a lot
I believe the deal ended on the 27th unfortunately. Do others know how often these deals pop up?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

cheapvega

by cheapvega

I tried to order the 35s and they are saying they will need like 1-2 months to fulfill the order. I think I'm gonna cancel and order something else. Just a heads up

UrgentDelay

by UrgentDelay

brusselsprouts wrote:
Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:11 am
Casio20 wrote:Hi mates

Thx a lot
I believe the deal ended on the 27th unfortunately. Do others know how often these deals pop up?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk
Yes, there is a 50 USD (valid 15-19.04) code currently and the next big sale is coming on June 12th. You can find the sale calendar here:
https://promossale.com/aliexpress-sale-dates-2024/