Wheelset Database

Wheels, Tires, Tubes, Tubeless, Tubs, Spokes, Hookless, Hubs, and more!

Moderator: robbosmans

Forum rules
The spirit of this board is to compile and organize wheels and tires related discussions.

If a new wheel tech is released, (say for example, TPU tubes, a brand new tire, or a new rim standard), feel free to start the discussion in the popular "Road". Your topic will eventually be moved here!
UrgentDelay

by UrgentDelay

Updated: June 14th 2024

I have no idea why this hasn't been done yet, so I did it myself.

Feel free to contribute, add new wheelsets etc. Maybe no one will be a *ick and mess up the file (even if someone does it can still be recovered through the file history and I have a copy on my HD on top of that):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... ue&sd=true

Last edited by UrgentDelay on Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:16 pm, edited 7 times in total.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Matte86

by Matte86

Thanks!
Very useful

BikeTyson

by BikeTyson

Haha. I love that carbon spokes are a red box and steel spokes are green. Nice subtle trolling there.

Edit:Lol, not even subtle, just stright trolling now. Well done man. Go ride your bike.

UrgentDelay

by UrgentDelay

BikeTyson wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:15 pm
Haha. I love that carbon spokes are a red box and steel spokes are green. Nice subtle trolling there.

Edit:Lol, not even subtle, just stright trolling now. Well done man. Go ride your bike.
I shared work which cost me time, you contributed nothing, came over here just to whine and now you're telling me to go ride a bike after I'm not even the one who changed it? Pathetic, go get a life

BikeTyson

by BikeTyson

UrgentDelay wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:40 pm
BikeTyson wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:15 pm

I shared work which cost me time, you contributed nothing, came over here just to whine and now you're telling me to go ride a bike after I'm not even the one who changed it? Pathetic, go get a life
Lol, sure thing buddy. You created it. Are you saying you didn't make steel green and carbon red? At this point I'm just curious why you have such a vendetta against carbon. I just find it amusing really.

Ytse

by Ytse

UrgentDelay wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 12:33 am
I have no idea why this hasn't been done yet, so I did it myself.

Feel free to contribute, add new wheelsets etc. Maybe no one will be a *ick and mess up the file (even if someone does it can still be recovered through the file history and I have a copy on my HD on top of that):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 2124472311

Very nice. I wonder why some wheels with 28mm outer width are red, others with the same are green. Care to elaborate please?
2020 Scott Addict RC / 2023 Specialized Tarmac SL8

Steadimann

by Steadimann

says the file is deleted

Nereth

by Nereth

Suspect op deleted it after the bloke started a fight with him about spoke material colouring.

This is why we can't have nice things :lol:

wheelbuilder

by wheelbuilder

Wow. What a joke of a thread. Petty stuff.
Edit to add....who cares that it was color coded? Guy shared some work and gets blasted for it?
Last edited by wheelbuilder on Wed May 29, 2024 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Never cheer before you know who is winning

goodboyr

by goodboyr

Look on the bright side. At least the " hooked/hookless" column wasn't color coded......

Sent from my SM-S918W using Tapatalk

ichobi

by ichobi

Yeah that was really useful table.

But for one that whine about color code what a petty childish thing to say to people who actually contribute work to this forum

UrgentDelay

by UrgentDelay

Uploaded an update. Whiners gonna whine, that's a fact of life, like flies eating shit. Similar breeds

EDIT: Elitewheels Edge G45 actually measure around 47mm. They were my choice while waiting for a wheelset that makes more sense, i.e. a wide external front (like Roval CLX II / Hunt SUB50), but with a wider internal rear

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com