Wheelset Database

Wheels, Tires, Tubes, Tubeless, Tubs, Spokes, Hookless, Hubs, and more!

Moderator: robbosmans

Forum rules
The spirit of this board is to compile and organize wheels and tires related discussions.

If a new wheel tech is released, (say for example, TPU tubes, a brand new tire, or a new rim standard), feel free to start the discussion in the popular "Road". Your topic will eventually be moved here!
UrgentDelay

by UrgentDelay

I have no idea why this hasn't been done yet, so I did it myself.

Feel free to contribute, add new wheelsets etc. Maybe no one will be a *ick and mess up the file (even if someone does it can still be recovered through the file history and I have a copy on my HD on top of that):

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 2124472311

Last edited by UrgentDelay on Sat Feb 24, 2024 2:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Matte86

by Matte86

Thanks!
Very useful

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

BikeTyson

by BikeTyson

Haha. I love that carbon spokes are a red box and steel spokes are green. Nice subtle trolling there.

Edit:Lol, not even subtle, just stright trolling now. Well done man. Go ride your bike.

UrgentDelay

by UrgentDelay

BikeTyson wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:15 pm
Haha. I love that carbon spokes are a red box and steel spokes are green. Nice subtle trolling there.

Edit:Lol, not even subtle, just stright trolling now. Well done man. Go ride your bike.
I shared work which cost me time, you contributed nothing, came over here just to whine and now you're telling me to go ride a bike after I'm not even the one who changed it? Pathetic, go get a life

BikeTyson

by BikeTyson

UrgentDelay wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 8:40 pm
BikeTyson wrote:
Sat Feb 24, 2024 7:15 pm

I shared work which cost me time, you contributed nothing, came over here just to whine and now you're telling me to go ride a bike after I'm not even the one who changed it? Pathetic, go get a life
Lol, sure thing buddy. You created it. Are you saying you didn't make steel green and carbon red? At this point I'm just curious why you have such a vendetta against carbon. I just find it amusing really.