Campagnolo carbon brake pads on Zipp 303 FC wheels?

Wheels, Tires, Tubes, Tubeless, Tubs, Spokes, Hookless, Hubs, and more!

Moderator: robbosmans

Forum rules
The spirit of this board is to compile and organize wheels and tires related discussions.

If a new wheel tech is released, (say for example, TPU tubes, a brand new tire, or a new rim standard), feel free to start the discussion in the popular "Road". Your topic will eventually be moved here!
Catagory6

by Catagory6

hi, i have a set of non-tubeless, clincher Zipp 303 wheels (rim brake obviously).
and i searched for compatible brake pads. but Campagnolo brake pads weren't listed as being compatible.
i'm certainly not concerned about warranty issues at this point. especially considering they're 2nd hand
i'm currently using the Swiss-Stop Yellow pads. and they're fading rather quickly.
but are there any worries about safety issues with campagnolo carbon pads on these brake tracks?
they sure seem to last quite a long time on AC3, and non-AC3 Bora One wheels. and do a darn good job.

for what its worth, i don't ride in rain

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

pdlpsher1

by pdlpsher1

I recently switched from Campy red pads to Swiss-Stop Yellow pads, and like the bite of the yellow pads. The Campy Red pads have so little stopping power compared to the Swiss-Stop. What do you mean by 'fade'? Wearing out too fast or a fade in stopping power?

warthog101

by warthog101

I am running these on my Zipp 404s. https://www.wiggle.com/au/p/lifeline-pe ... -pack-of-4
Work fine.