Winspace Hyper

Wheels, Tires, Tubes, Tubeless, Tubs, Spokes, Hookless, Hubs, and more!

Moderator: robbosmans

Forum rules
The spirit of this board is to compile and organize wheels and tires related discussions.

If a new wheel tech is released, (say for example, TPU tubes, a brand new tire, or a new rim standard), feel free to start the discussion in the popular "Road". Your topic will eventually be moved here!
ViperFFM

by ViperFFM

Seems like they got a bit coky after the success hit. Main reason for me to go with CHinese direct-to-consumer was the good service experience. Guess thas not holding true to Winspace anymore
carbonLORD wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:23 am
I'm a CAT 3 Masters racer, not a dentist.

toxin

by toxin

Joe and a bunch of other employees did leave the company a couple years ago because they didn't like where they were headed

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

lemeneid

by lemeneid

BenCousins wrote:
Tue May 07, 2024 9:05 am
Interestingly inconsistent experience of Winspace customer service here. I just contacted them via chat about a warranty issue with a set of Hyper 67 wheels (crunchy bearings in rear after only 2000km) and I got this:

Screenshot 2024-05-07 at 10.04.09.png
In my experience Chinese ceramic bearings are the worst. I had crunchy bearings on my Winspace and farsports wheels after less than 1000km.

Local Winspace retailer offered to replace them but I declined and slapped on some Enduro and NTN bearings which have no problems to date.

ClydesDale

by ClydesDale

Speaking of bearings I have a freehub that decides to barf pawls when it feels like it. Anyone else seen this issue? I've looked at a few pages on this thread, but not all 90....

Thanks!