All Specialized Tarmacs

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

Post Reply
Pukutis
Posts: 130
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:00 pm

by Pukutis

tbabut wrote:I'm still loving my SL5 :)

Image20210330-L1005829 by Thomas Babut, on Flickr

Image
20210330-L1005844 by Thomas Babut, on Flickr
Which wheels are you using?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tbabut
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon Sep 16, 2019 2:09 pm
Location: Germany, Paderborn

by tbabut

DT Swiss PR 1400 Oxic with 32mm depth (aluminium clincher)

by Weenie


Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com



junchen
Posts: 348
Joined: Fri Jun 12, 2015 6:21 pm

by junchen

sychen wrote:
junchen wrote:I have a Tarmac sl6 disc which is rated for max 30mm tire clearance.

For Zipp 303s with int diameter of 25mm, has anyone tried using schwalbe pro one tubeless 28mm? Is there sufficient clearance?

Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty sure that's a yes... Had 28mm tyres measured at 31mm on 21mm internal rims that had heaps of clearance..

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Dannnnn wrote:
sychen wrote:
junchen wrote:I have a Tarmac sl6 disc which is rated for max 30mm tire clearance.

For Zipp 303s with int diameter of 25mm, has anyone tried using schwalbe pro one tubeless 28mm? Is there sufficient clearance?

Thanks


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pretty sure that's a yes... Had 28mm tyres measured at 31mm on 21mm internal rims that had heaps of clearance..

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk
Same as this. I use 28mm S-Works Turbos on CL50s come up at 31mm and have no clearance issues



Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk
Thanks both !


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrankAddictsRich
Posts: 2374
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:39 pm
Contact:

by CrankAddictsRich

Getting my S-works Tarmac SL5 all ready for the upcoming season.... new chainrings, cassette, chains, cables and brake pads... also have a new set of Corsas to chuck on too.

Image

justRideIt
Posts: 203
Joined: Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:10 am
Location: Germany

by justRideIt

Looks awesome. Ages like a fine wine, both the frame as well as Dura Ace 9000.
Which wheelset are you running. What is the current total weight?
2020 S-Works Tarmac SL6 Disc @ 6.35-ish kg: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=159454
2021 Specialized Diverge viewtopic.php?f=10&t=165482

CrankAddictsRich
Posts: 2374
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:39 pm
Contact:

by CrankAddictsRich

justRideIt wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 1:42 pm
Looks awesome. Ages like a fine wine, both the frame as well as Dura Ace 9000.
Which wheelset are you running. What is the current total weight?
The wheels are Yoeleo SAT60 Superlights. I don't think they sell this exact wheel set anymore.

The total weight is 14.8 pounds or 6.7 kg.

thedanplasse
Posts: 94
Joined: Sat Nov 03, 2018 11:04 pm
Location: Rhode Island

by thedanplasse

Picked up a new to me Sl6 Sworks Tarmac.
Not sure if I want to add to the fleet, or replace the Sl5.

Image

Image
2020 S-Works Tarmac SL6
2018 Specialized Tarmac Expert Sl5

User avatar
Benytech
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:33 am
Location: Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
Contact:

by Benytech

Total weight 4.95Kg
Sworks Tarmac SL4 Size 49
Groupset SRAM Red Mechanical 10 speed
Crank arm SRAM Red 170mm GXP
Chainring Extralite 52-36
Sprocket SRAM XX XG1090 11-32
Rims AX Lightness Tubular
Spoke Sapim
Hub Tune Rear Mag 150 - Front Mig 45
Tire Continental Competition Tubular 700x25
Stem aloy 120mm Uno
Dropbar Carbon RXL SL 40cm
Seatpost carbon Sworks Default SL4
Ubrake KCNC CB1
Brakepad Carbon Unbrand
Housing Cable Shifter+Brake Elitelink
Pedal Time Xpresso 12
Chain PYC Sp1101
Sadle carbon San Marco (remove pading)
Bottle Cage Carbon 8gram
QR Titanium Ultralight

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image

User avatar
themidge
Posts: 1528
Joined: Fri Jan 13, 2017 4:19 pm
Location: underneath sweet Scottish rain

by themidge

That might be the most standard-looking 4.95kg bike I've ever seen. I was ready to comment that your scale must be wrong before I looked closely at the pictures and the parts list :thumbup:.

Rivers
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Nov 29, 2021 9:27 pm

by Rivers

Benytech wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:50 pm
Total weight 4.95Kg
Sworks Tarmac SL4 Size 49
Groupset SRAM Red Mechanical 10 speed
Crank arm SRAM Red 170mm GXP
Chainring Extralite 52-36
Sprocket SRAM XX XG1090 11-32
Rims AX Lightness Tubular
Spoke Sapim
Hub Tune Rear Mag 150 - Front Mig 45
Tire Continental Competition Tubular 700x25
Stem aloy 120mm Uno
Dropbar Carbon RXL SL 40cm
Seatpost carbon Sworks Default SL4
Ubrake KCNC CB1
Brakepad Carbon Unbrand
Housing Cable Shifter+Brake Elitelink
Pedal Time Xpresso 12
Chain PYC Sp1101
Sadle carbon San Marco (remove pading)
Bottle Cage Carbon 8gram
QR Titanium Ultralight

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Great build... looking take some ideas from this build.

I got question for the Sram crankset gxp, which BB did you use?

Pukutis
Posts: 130
Joined: Fri Jan 05, 2018 9:00 pm

by Pukutis

thedanplasse wrote:Picked up a new to me Sl6 Sworks Tarmac.
Not sure if I want to add to the fleet, or replace the Sl5.

Image

Image
Do you see big differences between sl5 and sl6?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

User avatar
Benytech
Posts: 22
Joined: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:33 am
Location: Solo, Central Java, Indonesia
Contact:

by Benytech

Rivers wrote:
Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:34 pm
Benytech wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:50 pm
Great build... looking take some ideas from this build.

I got question for the Sram crankset gxp, which BB did you use?
Fsa mega exo 30 to 24 ( with converter adapter gxp)

User avatar
fritzbox
Posts: 126
Joined: Thu Mar 06, 2008 8:43 pm
Location: Soure

by fritzbox

Candy red rocket :D :thumbup:
Image

cfrankscid
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 1:35 am

by cfrankscid

Image

SL7 with its new running shoes on! Princeton Carbon Works Mach 7580s. Other aero treat on this bike is the 36cm Enve Aero Bars.

User avatar
jokersan
Posts: 32
Joined: Thu Sep 07, 2017 7:18 am

by jokersan

Benytech wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:50 pm
Total weight 4.95Kg
Sworks Tarmac SL4 Size 49
Groupset SRAM Red Mechanical 10 speed
Crank arm SRAM Red 170mm GXP
Chainring Extralite 52-36
Sprocket SRAM XX XG1090 11-32
Rims AX Lightness Tubular
Spoke Sapim
Hub Tune Rear Mag 150 - Front Mig 45
Tire Continental Competition Tubular 700x25
Stem aloy 120mm Uno
Dropbar Carbon RXL SL 40cm
Seatpost carbon Sworks Default SL4
Ubrake KCNC CB1
Brakepad Carbon Unbrand
Housing Cable Shifter+Brake Elitelink
Pedal Time Xpresso 12
Chain PYC Sp1101
Sadle carbon San Marco (remove pading)
Bottle Cage Carbon 8gram
QR Titanium Ultralight

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Super nice!
--------------------------------------------------------
Pinarello Dogma F Disc
Pinarello Dogma F12 Disc
Bianchi Oltre XR4
Look 695 SR
Battaglin Power Plus Disc
Bianchi Infinito CV
Koga Miyata Super Winner 1986

by Weenie


Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com



Post Reply