Let's see your Swiss Machines // BMC

Moderators: maxim809, Moderator Team

Turrifik

by Turrifik

Haggarty wrote:

Darimo seatpost is about the only other thing I would add but happy how it is for now!
Very nice new ICS aero cockpit. Saw one today in the flesh on a new TMR01. Wish this had been available when I changed the front end of mine to an Enve aero bar. How are you liking it? Is it stiff?
I like its cable integration, weight, and it might have a smaller frontal area than the Enve ses bar with stem face plate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Haggarty

by Haggarty

iamraymond wrote:
Haggarty wrote:
Wed Aug 09, 2023 11:58 pm
- Sram Red crankset sanded back to raw with Quarq PM & Carbon Ti Chainrings - 605grams
Are you running the SRAM BB86 to DUB Bottom bracket? I recently switched to SRAM Red DUB cranks and found that they don't spin so freely because I need to tighten the preload a lot to prevent any noise from the BB. Did you have the same issue?
I’m actually running the Hope BB with reducer cups to sram dub. It was recommended by my local shop as being best option for longevity.
It doesn’t spin freely like any of the viral CS videos you see but those differences at marginal and I don’t want to spend £200 every year to replace the shot bearings

Haggarty

by Haggarty

Turrifik wrote:
Haggarty wrote:

Darimo seatpost is about the only other thing I would add but happy how it is for now!
Very nice new ICS aero cockpit. Saw one today in the flesh on a new TMR01. Wish this had been available when I changed the front end of mine to an Enve aero bar. How are you liking it? Is it stiff?
I like its cable integration, weight, and it might have a smaller frontal area than the Enve ses bar with stem face plate.

Thanks. Yeah I’m loving it to be honest, stiffer than the previous ICS Carbon cockpit and and I like the narrow profile and width.
I do legit think this is up there with the best integrated cockpits such as the new roval and even potentially the unreleased enve one piece but people overlook it for other bikes because it’s Bmc Proprietary