1st Gen Supersix Evo build

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

tomsneo

by tomsneo

Greetings fellow Weight weenies!

Last year I picked up one of my dream frames a Black INC Supersix evo nano,

I was really excited to build this frame but unfortunately due to it being too big for me being a size 56 I had to let her go. I was bummed out because I always wanted that frame colorway but I'd rather be safe than sorry, I sold it to a good friend of mine who made it his dream build.

So that brings me back to finding another frame, Since I could'nt find a supersix evo black INC in my size I decidied to ditch that idea and I picked up a team edition frame only no fork in a 54 that needed carbon repair for $180 on FB Marketplace.
This is the damage
I was able to source a fork through my LBS since they are a cannondale dealer they had a few parts in thier archive.

So now finally having a frame to build the plan was to have all the paint stripped off the frame completley. I sent out my frame to a local friend who specializes in carbon frame repair he also fixed the Black INC frame I had pruchased prior. He was able to inspect the frame thoroughley and fixed the crack above the rear triangle. I chose to not run red etap because I want to keep this frame mechanical for now, My friend asked me if I wanted to shave off the cable guide you can see some of the raw carbon in this pic.

I will have more detailed pictures of the frameset and weights later this week.
Parts for the build so far

Sram Red 22 10speed with 11 speed shifters
Sram Red 170mm Crank arms
Carbon TI chainrings
Cane Creek EE brakes
Jagwire Cables
berk lupina short nose saddle
Wheelset Winspace Hyper R33
Tires Conti GP5000

I'm still undecided on what finishing kit Im going to run any suggestions would be great!
cheers till next time!
Masi 3VC SL
S-Works SL7
Supersix Evo HM Black INC
Giant Propel Advanced Pro 0

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com