Pinarello Dogma F Sonic Green 51.5 2023

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

OtterSpace

by OtterSpace

Can we please try and keep this thread focused on freepk's bike build?

I don't see people posting pictures of snapped sterrer tubes in SL7 Introduce Yourself / Gallery threads, non round BBs for cervelo cannonadale & many others, poorly toleranced seatmast clamps for giant, stolen brake IP for trek, or snapped handlebars for canyon even though those things clearly impact those brands and many bikes. To me such valid discussions reguarding bike quality seem more at place in more general threads and not specific build threads tracking someone's personal build.

This thread should be a celebration of his build and engage him to post about it more.

The standout part of this bike that I wasnt aware of is the what looks to be a titanium print on that seatpost rail clamp which is truely amazing.

Mr.Gib

by Mr.Gib

OtterSpace wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:43 am
Can we please try and keep this thread focused on freepk's bike build?

I don't see people posting pictures of snapped sterrer tubes in SL7 Introduce Yourself / Gallery threads, non round BBs for cervelo cannonadale & many others, poorly toleranced seatmast clamps for giant, stolen brake IP for trek, or snapped handlebars for canyon even though those things clearly impact those brands and many bikes. To me such valid discussions reguarding bike quality seem more at place in more general threads and not specific build threads tracking someone's personal build.
This sort of thing appears in many build threads. The build threads are great conversation starters that can go very deep into a brand both for the good stuff as well as the bad. Many of the most interested readers of build threads are considering a purchase of the subject bike. Exactly the place where they would like to learn more than just how thrilled someone is on their first ride around the block. So everyone please keep the full range of info coming (while also focusing on the build).
OtterSpace wrote:
Sat Jan 06, 2024 2:43 am
This thread should be a celebration of his build and engage him to post about it more.
So if we think it's a piece of shit we should self censor our opinions? Just stick to the good stuff? Maybe that works for you, but not what I come to WW's for. If I wanted a celebration of a bike, I can always get it on the manufacturers home page.
wheelsONfire wrote: When we ride disc brakes the whole deal of braking is just like a leaving a fart. It happens and then it's over. Nothing planned and nothing to get nervous for.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

freepk

by freepk

@Mr.Gib, you wellcome, if you dont like DogmaF, you can read about my SL8, SLR01 )
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=174002
I start new thread about another one itallian bike )
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=174551

Btw. This is my typical ride with DogmaF, and this is main reason why i like it )))
https://strava.app.link/ylC2TVCWaGb

Mr.Gib

by Mr.Gib

I think the Dogma F, and particularely yours, as I noted above, is fantastic. I just think Pinarello owes their customers near perfection for the price premium asked. And that is a great ride on Cyprus.
wheelsONfire wrote: When we ride disc brakes the whole deal of braking is just like a leaving a fart. It happens and then it's over. Nothing planned and nothing to get nervous for.

freepk

by freepk

@Mr.Gib price and perfection is irrelevant to ride fill and cycling passion, do you remember N+1 rule?)))

Pinarello gives me 5 years warranty when i registered my frame, this is more then enough for me ))) You have to enter not only frame serial number, but dealer name and address too for this )

Btw. There are so many Chinarello bikes looks like Pinarello )))