My new “go everywhere” bike

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

Mostlyharmless

by Mostlyharmless

Pinarello Dogma F - 7.24kg w/o pedals
Built in Beijing @ Fulun Cycles
After selling my Ridley Kanzo Fast gravel bike, I went back riding the old and trusted rim brake bike again for this summer. After putting few thousands of miles onto the rim brake bike, I felt this was something just not quite there. It’s not like the rim brake isn’t fast enough or isn’t good enough or anything. I’ve riding rim brake bikes for years. It’s just you don’t have the same confidence when riding in city traffic at morning or when you ride really fast down the decent as a hydraulic powered disc brake bike. You can also use wide 30mm tires that really makes you feel you can carve through every curves, that just wouldn’t fit those beautiful eebrakes. So after a couple months of waiting I got my Dogma F frame and every parts were just waited to be put together. In another couple weeks of waiting I finally got my new bike built up. I rode a couple thousands meters of climbing the first week I got it. All I can say is it ride beautifully. It’s sensational, accurate , and rapid on mountains and on flat roads. The weight penalties really worth it as all these new techs and designs being put on the bike. So I’d say the rim brake isn’t dead, but it might not be my next bike.

Here is the build list:

Frameset: Dogma F BOB size 595
Wheelset: Duke Baccara 56c
Groupset: Shimano Dura Ace 9270
Handlebar: Deda Superzero RS
Stem: Most Tiger Carbon
Saddle: Brooks C13
Crank: Cane Creek eeWings
Chainring: Carbon Ti Evo
BB: Ceramicspeed
Disc Rotors: Galfer
Bottle Cages: Silca
Tires: Pirelli PzeroImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Mostlyharmless on Sun Nov 20, 2022 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

LESKO

by LESKO

Beautiful bike and build.

Witch powermetar are you using?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

iamraymond

by iamraymond

Looks like your power meter is installed incorrectly. It should be rotated 180 degrees where the crank arm is inside the cavity of the ‘C’ and the charging port is at the bottom.

kode54

by kode54

iamraymond wrote:Looks like your power meter is installed incorrectly. It should be rotated 180 degrees where the crank arm is inside the cavity of the ‘C’ and the charging port is at the bottom.
The eeWings uses a flipped 3-bolt pattern so unless you buy the eeWing specific SIGEYI PM, the mounting plate is flopped.
- Factor Ostro VAM Disc
- Factor LS Disc
- Specialized Aethos Disc
- Sturdy Ti Allroad Disc
- Guru Praemio R Disc

Mostlyharmless

by Mostlyharmless

iamraymond wrote:Looks like your power meter is installed incorrectly. It should be rotated 180 degrees where the crank arm is inside the cavity of the ‘C’ and the charging port is at the bottom.
I know but the mounting area on the eeWings is flipped. Tested it still works though.

Last edited by Mostlyharmless on Tue Nov 22, 2022 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mostlyharmless

by Mostlyharmless

LESKO wrote:Beautiful bike and build.

The powermeter is from Sigeyi. They make eeWings specific powermeters but mine is a regular three-bolt

WR74

by WR74

Gorgeous bike! What is the name of the cage for the Stanley flask?

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

kode54

by kode54

Mostlyharmless wrote:
LESKO wrote:Beautiful bike and build.

The powermeter is from Sigeyi. They make eeWings specific powermeters but mine is a regular three-bolt

It bothered that it was flipped so I bought the correct eeWings version.
- Factor Ostro VAM Disc
- Factor LS Disc
- Specialized Aethos Disc
- Sturdy Ti Allroad Disc
- Guru Praemio R Disc