My Colnago C64 Disc 1x - sub 6.8 kg build

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

TwistedWheels

by TwistedWheels

CLEAR wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 2:02 am
Awesome.. hadn't realized the primato is yours, been seeing its different iterations over the years, nicely done. And now this c64, once again nicely done, 👌 can't wait to see what you would do this this c64 in the future. And yes I agree c64 looks nicer than c68, in fact I prefer the c60 rim brake with its lugs and 3k carbon parts. Fun fact: your C64 is the last pride of Ernesto Colnago where still got his signature 😉
Hey, yeah I still have and love my Neo Primato 😃

I like the 3K finish of c60 tubes too, but invisible cable routing on C64 is 👌🏼

I didn't know c68 doesn't have his signature! It was one of the highlights of this frame.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

TwistedWheels

by TwistedWheels

bobinski wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 8:07 am
That is a sweet ride 👏

I am thinking of transitioning to 1x with sram axs. Gearing low enough and gear gaps small enough for the mountains?
It depends. Best is to use a gear calculator and compare to what you have right now.

There is always an option to install 10-44T cassette or smaller/larger chainring on the front deending on the terrain.

dts4np

by dts4np

apologies if this was asked previously, but did you have any issues running 140mm rotors front and rear, or did you need an adapter of some sort? I thought 160mm was smallest you could go on front?

ms6073

by ms6073

dts4np wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2023 1:52 pm
apologies if this was asked previously, but did you have any issues running 140mm rotors front and rear, or did you need an adapter of some sort? I thought 160mm was smallest you could go on front?
I have 140 mm rotors front and rear on my C64 without need of any adapters other than the 140/160 adaoter for the caliper on the fork.
- Michael
"People should stop expecting normal from me... seriously, we all know it's never going to happen"