David’s Giant Stable

Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

damond

by damond

After more than 10 years around, i think it’s time to show my current stable to the community!

I am David from Portugal and these are my Ladies!

First of all the Giant TCR Advanced SL aka Bentley because it only comes out on special rides or Sunday rides! Anytime i ride the TCR i end up with a smile on my face!

The Defy, my everyday beater, we have shared countless km’s the last few years! This bike is perfect for allday riding and we have done many 300+ km rides without a single complain.
This is such a versatile bike, i can put 32-35mm tires on her and she handles gravel riding pretty decently although not ideal due to the BB height as well as HT angle!

Then we have the beautiful Revolt! This is a special one! I have done a lot of bikepacking adventures with the Revolt aswell as super fast gravel courses! Last Saturday we did a 12h gravel ride (300km) and she just wants to keep going!

Last but not the least, the FunDay ride! The amazing Giant Anthem Advanced Pro! I just got this bike a few weeks ago and i am so pleased with the improvements the Anthem got from the last generation. It feels more fun to ride, specially going downhill but still climbs great!
This is my ride for MTB stage races!

I will update this post with the spec list of each build but feel free to share your thoughts and opinions!

Enviado do meu iPhone usando o Tapatalk
Last edited by damond on Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:15 pm, edited 19 times in total.

mike
Resident Pro

by mike

david, your bikes are beautiful! may i ask why you only stick to the GIANT brand? i believe they are the most underrated brand out there which perform superbly.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

shotgun1

by shotgun1

Beautiful rides and thanks for sharing! I totally get having a Bentley.

I can totally relate on Giant. I've got at least one in my stable at any given time, and I've owned a dozen and a half Giants since getting into cycling.
2021 Giant TCR Advanced SL0 Disc 6.8kg
2019 Specialized Allez Sprint Disc 7.9kg
2017 Festka Scalatore 5.375kg

Original account [shotgun]: memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=10594

stoney

by stoney

Nice stable!

warthog101

by warthog101

Yes very nice bikes.
Is there any bicycle manufacturer ahead of Giant in terms of carbon manufacture on a large scale?

I don't know a lot about photography but it looks to me like you know how to take a good photo!

dolophonic

by dolophonic

Nice collection. Yoiur bikes all look great. I have had a few TCR's and love thebike. The revolt looks fun. What aa stable, keep on doing your thing. .

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

cerro

by cerro

over 11 years here and not a single weight. What does the bikes weigh?