Who are you (no off-topic talk please)

Moderators: MrCurrieinahurry, maxim809, Moderator Team

polinaeiiirrr

by polinaeiiirrr

JMeinholdt wrote:
Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:03 pm
FTPWhor wrote:
Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:38 am
Looking to get a zero offset seatpost for the Cento10pro. Unable to find any online.
Will the Cento10Air seatpost work??
Any retailers that you know of who sell these? I am located in US.
Reach out to Cyclone. Drew Greis to be specific. I inquired about a zero offset post and he said they were getting a batch in pretty much any day now.

drew@cyclonebicycle.com. The AIR and PRO are identical size for most everything.

And for Yoln, everyone is different size. I have short legs which mean I need much less set back than someone with longer femurs. I'm actually pretty good set all the way forward on the set back post, so I doubt I'll spring for the zero offset at this point.

hi good day. i know this is a very old post, but im so curious to ask if you did managed to get and mount the seat post to your cento sl? im on the same project...

cissepauwels

by cissepauwels

Yoln wrote:
Thu Nov 05, 2020 6:42 pm
Quick update on the Willier and its new wheels while I still have the ultralight summer setup on (switching to 28mm Vittoria Corsa Control for the winter now):

About the wheelset itself, they are LightBicycle falcon-pro 35mm FlyWeight version with DT-Swiss 240 Hubs and Sapim x-rays:

Very happy with it, thats about 400g saving versus the CLX40 rapide. JG Bike cassette is insanely light (for an 11-32 11 speed) and pretty durable, shifting is not as great as the fantastic Edco/Recon cr-mo monobloc, but not too bad.

Very happy with the Ashima rotors, I use them with Swisstop E-typ pads (https://www.swissstop.ch/tech/compounds/disc-e/), and it's been perfect. zero noise even when wet, great braking power (I'm 66kg but tested them on 19% very technical descents).

Very happy about the Corsa speed as well on clean summer roads that was perfect.

That's definitely going to be my summer setup for 2021, identical.

About the bike, we are now down to 6.80kg with pedals and garin mount, which is better than what I planned for initially. Absolutely in love with the bike now, such a pleasure to ride. Also, I put for a brief moment a Berk Lukna @ 74.12g which brought the overall weight to 6.70/6.75kg with pedals and Garmin mount, but I am not crazy about the comfort of it now (don't hesitate if you're interested in it, DM me an offer)

hi yoln, how is the wear on the edco cassettes? and the shifting? compared to the big 3( shim,sram,campa)?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Vik61

by Vik61

Do you have "Wilier" font at vector format? Thanks anyway.
Canyon Grizl
Trek Supercaliber

UCDaHacker

by UCDaHacker

What was the weight of the frame and fork weighed separately?

drumjdds

by drumjdds

excellent paint job, I've been debating if I should re-do mine as its starting to look a little dated (2014 cervelo s3). impressive weight overall!

Limerick23

by Limerick23

Just landed on this thread.
Thinking about using mecanical on my cento 10.
Seen that you needed to modify the top cap to accommodate the cables.
How did the shifting work after some real miles over time?
Thanks if you can offer some insights on your experience.
I know that thinking mecanical in 22 isn't mainstream. I love the simplicity and one less battery to charge, or worry about charging...
Ride safe
Tim

spokenwords

by spokenwords

I have but one suggestion, since this is so close to perfect, can you please paint the top headset bearing cover orange?
A beautiful paint job. That orange is the best.
"Notice how the door closes when the chimes of freedom ring." Joe Strummer
"this goes to 11" Nigel Tufnel
Dont move to Austin
Major Taylor rules.

andreys42

by andreys42

I wonder how you make stem and spacers to be capable to fit 4 cables... How is it working, I mean shifting are smooth or there are some problems with that, since route has so many 90 degree corners