Power Meters

Discuss light weight issues concerning mountain bikes & parts.

Moderator: Moderator Team

dacian

by dacian

If you read the thread, you will find that the original subject is about faulty products/after sales from Xcadey, a manufacturer that sales crank based powermeters for any type of frame, road gravel or mtb

Hexsense

by Hexsense

OP ask for power meter option for Giant XTC. And Xcadey is an option.
Then you throw that option out claiming Power2max is available at the similar price. Then we all see that the cheap Power2max is an invalid option.
So, now. Xcadey is still a much cheaper option available to XTC than Power2max and we are on page 3 of this thread.

OP: I agree with other people suggesting Sigeyi. The latest generation got power accuracy approved by GPlama and Peak Torque.
They certainly have one for Sram MTB 3 bolt spider-crank interface and 96bcd chainring mount. It seems to be more mature product than Xcadey.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

oldmac

by oldmac

Hexsense wrote:
Wed Mar 30, 2022 5:57 pm
OP ask for power meter option for Giant XTC. And Xcadey is an option.
Then you throw that option out claiming Power2max is available at the similar price. Then we all see that the cheap Power2max is an invalid option.
So, now. Xcadey is still a much cheaper option available to XTC than Power2max and we are on page 3 of this thread.

OP: I agree with other people suggesting Sigeyi. The latest generation got power accuracy approved by GPlama and Peak Torque.
They certainly have one for Sram MTB 3 bolt spider-crank interface and 96bcd chainring mount. It seems to be more mature product than Xcadey.
Sigeyi does not have 96BCD power meter spider.

Hexsense

by Hexsense

whoops, thank you for correction. :beerchug:
I mislook that. 104 bcd*.