looking for Sram Force 2x shifter parts

The spirit of Grav-lo-cross. No but seriously, cyclocross and gravel go here!

Moderator: Moderator Team

movemint

by movemint

I'm looking for the shifter parts from a Sram Force Hydraulic 22 left shifter. The mechanical shifter parts may work as well. I want to make my left shifter on my CX1 setup the lever for a dropper post.

Anyone convert a Sram 22 left shifter into a 1x setup and have the shifter internals and lever the want to get rid of?

Sram doesnt sell just the internal shifter parts, and they are harder to find used online than I thought. I have searched for broken shifters, but havent found anything online or locally. Funny, most people take the shifters apart to go 1x and save weight (I have in the past) but I want to go the other direction and can't find the resources.

If anyone has the parts they want to get rid of or know a source, hit me up!

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

stormur

by stormur

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
Mark Twain

I can be wrong, and have plenty of examples for that ;)

movemint

by movemint

The shift paddle assembly (#2) is one of that parts I need for sure.

The parts that arent sold aftermarket are the ratchet and pawl parts in the shifter body. Those are the parts I am trying to find. Those are also the parts people remove when the convert a perfectly good 2x front shifter to a 1x lever. I was hoping someone might have those parts kicking around and would want to part with them. I had the guts to an old Force 10 speed left shifter, but of course they have vanished somewhere.