Bross Zenith

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

RDY

by RDY

StiffWeenies wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 11:03 am
ViperFFM wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 10:32 am
Any chance they sell this outside China through Dristributors?
Panda Podium? China Cycling featured the frame in his Shanghai bike show coverage and I doubt Joe would give screentime to something he didn't plan on selling
AZR3 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2023 6:12 am
Too bad, I was following it and hoped it'd be a cheaper alternative to the Foil but I'm out also if it is a harsh ride
The Foil is only compliant because of its 3-piece seatpost that needs to be regreased every 1000km
Apparently Panda Podium have had no luck in talking to Bross ..

toxin

by toxin

Thought as much when I didb't see Joe in the conference group photo.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

bremerradkurier

by bremerradkurier

Bross=B(ob)Ross give that frame paint some happy trees and clouds.

ViperFFM

by ViperFFM

Doesnt look liek they are interested in selling this outside of China
carbonLORD wrote:
Fri Mar 12, 2021 12:23 am
I'm a CAT 3 Masters racer, not a dentist.

mrbrown4001

by mrbrown4001

ViperFFM wrote:Doesnt look liek they are interested in selling this outside of China
I hope that’s not true. Hopefully Joe can work something out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

toxin

by toxin

Would make sense if they don't wanna sell it overseas at those prices. I would hope they'd at least make the frame available. Not sure they'd announce it on their english instagram page if they had no interest.

It's also an option that they wanna sell directly or sell via lecycle.com. Though that page is as dead as the Bross page, so I won't hold out hope.

RDY

by RDY

This will definitely be sold outside China ... but how is in question. They've added a shopping section on the website, but there's nothing there at the moment. I suspect they pursue direct sales, as Seka are now doing.

toxin

by toxin

The shop section has always been there.

mrbrown4001

by mrbrown4001

People on chinertown are saying that bloggers at the release event were saying that this will be the new cube aero bike. Hopefully this means it will be easier to get in the US.

RDY

by RDY

mrbrown4001 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2023 11:22 pm
People on chinertown are saying that bloggers at the release event were saying that this will be the new cube aero bike. Hopefully this means it will be easier to get in the US.

I think Cube almost exclusively sell e-bikes into the US and Canada.

Taking this as a new aero bike would be a slightly odd decision. The current Cube one is only just over a year old ... unless the manufacturer is the same as the new Zenith, they'd be stuck with stock of the old one for a long time, and Cube dealers with existing stock won't thank them. Also, I don't think Cube have had a shared mold on any of their performance bikes in a long, long time.

ViperFFM

by ViperFFM

Cubes main market remains Germany. The "current" bike, meaning the Litening Air is about a year old but just a slimmed down version of their old aero-bike, the Litening Aero.

This was released 2019 and still remains very comeptitve in terms of aero-perforamnce. 4-5 years is they usually Cube runtime for a frame so a new, all out aero bike is about to be released.

I really hope this will be the Bross version
carbonLORD wrote:

RDY

by RDY

ViperFFM wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2023 7:04 pm
Cubes main market remains Germany. The "current" bike, meaning the Litening Air is about a year old but just a slimmed down version of their old aero-bike, the Litening Aero.

This was released 2019 and still remains very comeptitve in terms of aero-perforamnce. 4-5 years is they usually Cube runtime for a frame so a new, all out aero bike is about to be released.

I really hope this will be the Bross version
The design cues are similar to the old bike, but it was a completely new mold. It was just evolutionary, rather than revolutionary, per various other bikes - Tarmacs for example.

ViperFFM

by ViperFFM

I dont understand what you are trying to say? its a different model and both are offered as per today as aero and climbing option. Makes room for an all out aero update on the litening
carbonLORD wrote:

BikeTyson

by BikeTyson

Any updates on this bike actually being for sale? Or talks about a world release or some way to buy it?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

Kayrehn

by Kayrehn

I shot them an email asking about availability roughly 2 months ago, no reply at all. It's just weird, they obviously have the bike already but the silence around it's release makes it feel like vaporware.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk