Shimano Pro Vibe Di2 stem's computer mount option.

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

TonyM

by TonyM

I ordered one last week. Don’t know when he will send it.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

TonyM

by TonyM

I asked him and he said that he will send it this Wednesday !

reknop

by reknop

TonyM wrote:I asked him and he said that he will send it this Wednesday ! ImageImage
I've ordered one as well, really looking forward to it to clean up the look on my stem. Now I can roll the bar tape up to the stem. :-)

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
https://www.cycling-review.net

Vens

by Vens

I received the mount yesterday. It looks very clean and neat!

reknop

by reknop

Vens wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:49 pm
I received the mount yesterday. It looks very clean and neat!
Same here ... Mount arrived yesterday in the Netherlands. :beerchug:

AndreLM

by AndreLM

Pictures?

Vens

by Vens

Same here , also in the Netherlands :D

Some pictures of the mount:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg

salesguy

by salesguy

Looks nice, which they were more readily avilable here in the US.

For those running this stem/bar combo I was able to use the standard k-edge mount. Since the bars are non-round, the trick was to use some compressible foam tape to fill the gap. I had some black tape with adhesive on both sides. It compresses down really well, and a couple tiny strips (same width as the mount) was all it took to use the standard mount.

TonyM

by TonyM

Does anyone has received their Edge-Mount.bike for the Pro Vibe in the US or Canada? Did you get any tracking number?

I ordered one and I was informed that it is sent to me but after more than one month I still did not received it. Don‘t get any reply to my inquiry emails also.

Is the company still alive?

reknop

by reknop

TonyM wrote:
Wed Apr 11, 2018 3:24 am
Does anyone has received their Edge-Mount.bike for the Pro Vibe in the US or Canada? Did you get any tracking number?

I ordered one and I was informed that it is sent to me but after more than one month I still did not received it. Don‘t get any reply to my inquiry emails also.

Is the company still alive?
Although I don't live in the US or Canada, I know we've ordered the edge mount about the same time.
I've received mine in the Netherlands, and so far I'm super happy with the mount. (but that doesn't help you getting it delivered). ;-)

ckz102

by ckz102

Hi Everyone,

Bit of a long shot!

I've got the the Team Sky Mount that is the same as Cristian Knees.

Is anyone interested in swapping there Mount Vibe Di2-XL from 'Edge Mounts' for my mount?

My mount only fits up to a Garmin 820, and Im running a 1030...and dont want to wait until the Mount Vibe Di2-XL are in stock around July time.

If you do, please get in touch, can provide pics, etc

reknop

by reknop

Vens wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:44 pm
Same here , also in the Netherlands :D

Some pictures of the mount:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
Although you have the better pictures ... I've crafted a brief review of this excellent holder.
https://www.remo-knops.com/7629/garmin- ... emnt-bolt/

Very pleased during the past rides on rough terrain.

changrenyong

by changrenyong

I'm in Seattle too and interested in the K-Edge mount for my PRO Vibe aero bar. I know K-Edge says this mount is not GoPro-compatible. Do you have a photo of the bottom of your mount so that I can see if it's possible to attach some kind of adapter? Thanks!
modularwave wrote:
Fri Feb 16, 2018 7:19 pm
Just got my K-Edge mount from my local Shimano distributor. Gave them the model# PRAC0136 and had them call and order it from Shimano USA directly. The fit and finish is really great - very happy with it.

billrush

by billrush

I ordered the Mount Vibe Di2-XL Pro mentioned above this week May 1 2018. It said they were on back order. I then emailed the company and he said they would have them to Ship in July for sure and maybe June. That’s a bummer. I also asked my local Shimano dealer this week to try and order the K-edge model for my Garmin 1030 PRAC0137 and was told it is listed as not yet available. Lots of dead ends here.

Hamfist

by Hamfist

billrush wrote:
Thu May 03, 2018 12:20 pm
I ordered the Mount Vibe Di2-XL Pro mentioned above this week May 1 2018. It said they were on back order. I then emailed the company and he said they would have them to Ship in July for sure and maybe June. That’s a bummer. I also asked my local Shimano dealer this week to try and order the K-edge model for my Garmin 1030 PRAC0137 and was told it is listed as not yet available. Lots of dead ends here.
That's not good. I'm in the US, too, and neither seem like viable options at this point. Maybe I'll just have to design one myself and have it built.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com