Similar saddle shape to Tune Kom Vor

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

SLCBrandon

by SLCBrandon

I have 5 Tune Kom Vor's since they are the only saddle I've found after many years that truly fits my sit bones perfectly. Only problem being I'm now buying more and more bikes/seat posts with single bolt clamps and Tune's "boutique" craftsmanship with the rails being less than perfect, is causing creaking.

So, as a result I'm looking for other light saddle options with as close to the same shape as possible. Any help would be appreciated.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

NiFTY

by NiFTY

Have you tried wrapping the rails in something like teflon tape to stop the creaking? I have no experience but it seems like it would work.
Evo 4.9kg SL3 6.64kg Slice RS 8.89kg viewtopic.php?f=10&t=110579" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Vieuxchnoque

by Vieuxchnoque

I like the Kom Vor, and the other saddle I like is the old Flite with bare carbon deck and titanium rails.
Wouldn't mind finding a similar shape as Kom Vor, because the Tune item isn't cheap and the Flite has been out of production for a very long time.

SLCBrandon

by SLCBrandon

Thanks guys. I'm looking into the Fabric stuff and would love to find one of their shapes that works for me.

prendrefeu

by prendrefeu

SMUD

Still one of the most comfortable saddles I've ever ridden, even though I'm quite happy with the Berk Lupina right now.
Exp001 || Other projects in the works.

Frankie - B
Admin - In the industry

by Frankie - B

the flite isn't out of production for a couple of years anymore. They are building and selling it like mad. Another saddle that is based on the old elite is the AX Lightness endurance. the build quality is better then the kom for in my eyes.
'Tape was made to wrap your GF's gifts, NOT hold a freakin tire on.'
If you want to see 'meh' content of me and my bike you can follow my life in pictures here!

SLCBrandon

by SLCBrandon

Thanks Frankie.

SLCBrandon

by SLCBrandon

Also Prend

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com