Cinelli Dinamo v Deda Zero 100

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

ultimobici
in the industry

by ultimobici

Anyone got actual experience of both? Also what were the actual weights?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wrcompositi

by wrcompositi

I have the Dinamo 38cm (actual width is exactly 38cm, both at drops and shifters, center to center).

I found the Dinamo's reach and drop are too small to my liking(reach 70/drop 125, actual measurements), so haven't actually used it for a ride. To my surprise, the weight is very close to claim, my Dinamo bar weighs in at 219.8g, which is quite light for an alloy bar. Maybe the stiffness would be compromised, but I'm a light and wimpy rider so don't care.

The finishing quality is good and the understated graphic is attractive IMO, but the Dinamo doesn't have any cable grooves, which may be a minus for someone.
Last edited by wrcompositi on Tue Aug 16, 2016 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

MikeyBE

by MikeyBE

I've got the Dinamo stem/bar combo on one of my bikes. The bars are really nice. Not mega stiff - but I wouldn't notice anyhow at 66kg ;)

Didn't weigh them before my build - but have to say I like the shape of the bars - not a big drop though.

I actually have a Deda Zero100 13cm stem in my parts bin - weights 133g... need to sell this stem... ;)

ultimobici
in the industry

by ultimobici

wrcompositi wrote:I have the Dinamo 38cm (actual width is exactly 38cm, both at drops and shifters, center to center).

I found the Dinamo's reach and drop are too small to my liking(reach 70/drop 125, actual measurements), so haven't actually used it for a ride. To my surprise, the weight is very close to claim, my Dinamo bar weighs in at 219.8g, which is quite light for an alloy bar. Maybe the stiffness would be compromised, but I'm a light and wimpy rider so don't care.

The finishing quality is good and the understated graphic is attractive IMO, but the Dinamo doesn't have any cable grooves, which may be a minus for someone.
No grooves at all? That seems a little shortsighted in this day and age!

bm0p700f
in the industry

by bm0p700f

the 130mm stem is 136g steel bolts though.