is this a real dale ?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

abrown3mtg

by abrown3mtg

Maybe an older javelin? Almost looked serrota for a second but don't think that its.... I'd ask for better photos of the drop outs and shape of the tube profile. I wonder if you could confirm that it is aluminum vs ti? That could potentially end up far more exciting than an older dale...

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

mpulsiv

by mpulsiv

bikerjulio wrote:That is interesting indeed. Compared to a six13 there are differences in the lug shapes, the head tube, and of course they never came with a carbon rear triangle. Fork is different shape as well.

The seller provides a serial# CFR0324031 whose format does not appear to be a Cannondale format according to this site http://vintagecannondale.com/info/serial_numbers/

I'm inclined to say it's something else with Cannondale decals added. I don't know who else was making frames like this though.

Does the seller have any other information?

Why don't you contact Cannondale support and ask them to look up the serial number that was provided from the seller?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Racing is a three-dimensional high-speed chess game, involving hundreds of pieces on the board.

:arrow: CBA = Chronic Bike Addiction
:arrow: OCD = Obsessive Cycling Disorder

BRM

by BRM

The TS better first could have contacted the seller on ebay for information to start with.

But why people still posting here? Don't bother . . .
The TS dissapeared from this topic and left it behind. He started a few days ago another topic about a six13
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=140806