Where to get this replacement?

Back by popular demand, the general all-things Road forum!

Moderator: robbosmans

addictR1

by addictR1

Bought this with Rival22 FD from eBay seller saying it was brand new. Looks more like it was newly removed from the bike.

Package was missing this alloy spacer and seller is not responding to my emails.

Anyone know where I can get this?

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

grover

by grover

I don't think it's a spare part alone. Usually comes with the kit. Best bet is to find someone with a spare hanging around who has used the band on clamp. I'll have a look at home and PM you if I have one. I suspect I've given a few away recently. Where are you located?

by Weenie

Visit starbike.com Online Retailer for HighEnd cycling components
Great Prices ✓    Broad Selection ✓    Worldwide Delivery ✓

www.starbike.com

addictR1

by addictR1

thanks grover.. yea i contacted SRAM and they said they don't sell it alone.

so after contacting the ebay seller about it.. i think i got a pretty good deal.

Rival22 + SRAM chain catcher - paid $20
ebay seller refunded - $10.88
total cost: $9.12

i had some InstaMorph and decided to make my own washer. to prevent the plastic from being pressed into the FD hanger by the screw, i placed a small bottle cage washer behind it as support.

here's the finished part. now i can even adjust the chain catcher going in or outward. :beerchug:

grover

by grover

Perfect.

Full disclosure: I forgot to check if I had one. If you still want one let me know and I'll look.

addictR1

by addictR1

Grover: absolutely... If you have an extra one that'll be greatly appreciated. Let me know and I'll PM you my addy